Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fox News daytime ratings drop by 32% in two weeks since the election

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voter Fraud when 6 states all stop counting at the same time while Trump is way ahead and than poof Biden is ahead in the morning only a dummy will believe no fraud was committed

Comment

When Parler gets it's own cable channel Trumptards will have something to watch besides Baywatch and Marcus Welby.

Comment

No, it's what happens when you don't tell people what they want to hear 100% of the time. (Just the same would happen to libs too tbf)

People are mad because Trump was ahead with almost exclusively blue counties left.. and then votes came in largely blue. lol, that's really the big surprise they can't process.

The networks hadn't called those states for a reason - the math was there for Biden to come back.
        Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-01-2020, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Lol its not that they reported it. It was the way they did it.

We have been seeing shades of wtf for a while now. Two people get fired from CNN and they hire them. Chris Wallace, say no more.
          Hot mic moment, calling states way early. "The judge and his BS" he never said anything positive about Trump, ever. Can't even say soros on air.
          The list goes on. We have other small media organizations popping up. No big corporate owned BS.

It's all bought and paid for. Like it or not this election was BS start to finish even with the warnings about what would happen. Will Trump win? No but the same old chit can't stand. The machines are so unsafe even Canada won't use them. You can't have people in politics being investors in voting machines. You can't have other countries counting our votes. You can't have no ID or mass mailings when voter rolls have never been cleaned, ever. You can't allow for machines to start and stop counting when places like Florida can get it down on one night. You know the rest.

Fox plays a roll in all this. Any media company does.
          You are using too much logic for a pea brained moron like Larry to understand. Getting through his thick afrocentric head is like trying to remove the stink from a fresh pile of sheeit.

Comment

Exactly and the media had been working over night for the Democratic Party is just facts

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
              Haven't watched since election night. I'm done, OAN and Newsmax.

I have not had this corroborated yet, but what I heard is... old man Murdoch was conservative, his shlthead kid is liberal... the kid took over Fox news, and is connected to the deep state

apparently, Fox Business is still straight

but yea, not 100% sure

OAN / Newsmax / NTD... seem to be the best middle-road channels

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                I have not had this corroborated yet, but what I heard is... old man Murdoch was conservative, his shlthead kid is liberal... the kid took over Fox news, and is connected to the deep state

apparently, Fox Business is still straight

but yea, not 100% sure

OAN / Newsmax / NTD... seem to be the best middle-road channels
                Disney own Fox News.

That should tell you everything you need to know about what way they will lean (to the left).

They have been slowly introducing it, so as not to be a shock to the public......... but we all know they are and right-leaning people will abandon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  Disney own Fox News.

That should tell you everything you need to know about what way they will lean (to the left).

They have been slowly introducing it, so as not to be a shock to the public......... but we all know they are and right-leaning people will abandon them.

you're right...

Fox News is owned by 21st Century Fox. That is a global video brand comprising FOX, National Geographic, FOX News, FOX Sports, FX, Star India, Hulu, and Sky, owned by the Murdoch family, which retains most of the controlling power. On June 2018, 21st Century Fox has accepted Disney acquisition of its assets for $71.3 billion, for the film studio and TV assets. Yet a lawsuit from Fox shareholders has halted the acquisition process.
                  the info I heard more answers the question... who is - and has been - responsible for Fox news evolution over the last few years

so... the decision to hire ex-CNN employee's over the last few years... who to retain... what direction to lean... etc, etc...

it doesn't look like Disney has had any input as yet

June 16, 2015
                  Rupert Murdoch to turn over Fox to his sons:
                  https://money.cnn.com/2015/06/16/med...y-1/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    you're right...

the info I heard more answers the question... who is - and has been - responsible for Fox news evolution over the last few years

so... the decision to hire ex-CNN employee's over the last few years... who to retain... what direction to lean... etc, etc...

it doesn't look like Disney has had any input as yet

June 16, 2015
                    Rupert Murdoch to turn over Fox to his sons:
                    https://money.cnn.com/2015/06/16/med...y-1/index.html
                    Disney have a massive influence........... they OWN and operate Fox now.

To say they have no input or influence is astonishing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      Disney have a massive influence........... they OWN and operate Fox now.

To say they have no input or influence is astonishing to me.

the quote I posted said...

"a lawsuit from Fox shareholders has halted the acquisition process"

look you could be right, maybe that lawsuit has since been resolved

the point is... the input and influence that you refer to, is starting to become obvious... especially when Team Fox crawl up their own ass to hide whenever somebody mentions Soros... and as I said, you could be right, not 100% sure... but, why do you insist that leaning-left, supporting globalism, and being dishonest... MUST be initiated by Disney?

Disney are only a tiny part of the picture

the rest of the ABC's are not owned by Disney, and we know only too well what they are like... Fox could be influenced by a number of things

I know for a fact that one of Rupert's sons is hard-left... I think it is James Murdoch, but it could be the other one

look, you could be right... have never looked into it

Comment

Working...
                      X