Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I'm Better Than Chisora, I Can Tire Usyk and Take Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Well that plan did not work in the WSB when these two were eight years younger in their prime -- who is further removed from their peak, I wonder? Its got to be Joe, Usyk became undisputed at cruiser and competing at his second weight.

Yes I know the WSB was five rounds.
    If you know it’s 5 rounds why make the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Dakuwaqa View Post
      If you know it’s 5 rounds why make the point?
      I considered the counter-argument to my post before someone would waste their time quoting me, the irony.

Comment

I considered the counter-argument before someone would waste their time quoting me, the irony.
        The point you’re making doesn’t hold up in a fight that’s over 12 rounds. It takes rounds to grind down a boxer.

Many pressure fighters would be far less effective over 5 rounds.

What’s strange to me is that your are aware that the WBS was a 5 rounder but still make the point anyway

Comment

The point you’re making doesn’t hold up in a fight that’s over 12 rounds. It takes rounds to grind down a boxer.

Many pressure fighters would be far less effective over 5 rounds.

What’s strange to me is that your are aware that that the WBS was a 5 rounder but still make the point anyway
          You just dont get it, do you? I'm clearly bipolar, arguing with my own post ; as your keen analytical mind noticed...or did it?

Comment

Well that plan did not work in the WSB when these two were eight years younger in their prime -- who is further removed from their peak, I wonder? Its got to be Joe, Usyk became undisputed at cruiser and competing at his second weight.

Yes I know the WSB was five rounds.
            Joe is at his Peak now, he only started boxing at 22, he’s a better fighter with more experience under his belt.
            One things for sure, Usyk 100% can’t knock him out, Joe can plod forward for 12 rounds in his sleep. Even if Usyk manages a win on points, he will have taken a bad beating in the later rounds.

Comment

You just dont get it, do you? I'm clearly bipolar, arguing with my own post ; as your keen analytical mind noticed...or did it?
              Haha calm down my friend with a penchant for almond butter and all things cuddly.

I didn’t realise you had bipolar so I forgive you for your post.

Comment

Joyce's jab is hard to see and he was very effective at making Dub miss. Also the chin and the size... Could be an excellent fight.

Comment

I see Usyk winning this fight fairly easy. 8-4 or 7-5 on the scorecards

Comment

I know the obvious consensus is Usyk beats Joyce probably by UD. But I am a sucker for an UnderDog and a Good back story and I’m gonna take a wild punt and back Joe to win it. Let my heart rule my head, I’ll even put bet on it in next few days if able too. Dont need a bunch of trolls telling me I’m an idiot etc. Because I really don’t take choosing a wrong pick personally. I know who’s the better boxer/ Fighter in different bouts, and Who should win. But that isn’t only factor I consider when Predicting!! It’s more who I want to win Rather than who SHOULD win.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
                      Joe is at his Peak now, he only started boxing at 22, he’s a better fighter with more experience under his belt.
                      One things for sure, Usyk 100% can’t knock him out, Joe can plod forward for 12 rounds in his sleep. Even if Usyk manages a win on points, he will have taken a bad beating in the later rounds.
                      Slow-Stiff-Joe is 35 years old with Bryant Jennings as his best win bro. Oleksandr Usyk, has been the favorite in all his professional contest, slow-stiff-Joe was the underdog vs. DDD
                      Haha calm down my friend with a penchant for almond butter and all things cuddly.

I didn’t realise you had bipolar so I forgive you for your post.

You remind me of Nurse Ratched.

Joe Joyce brains will be nutter-butter ( like mines ) if Slow-Joe rematches Usyk!

Comment

Working...
                      X