Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Friday sales this year, total farce!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday sales this year, total farce!

There were no real sales this year.

Retailers hiked up prices last month and now put the prices back to what they were a month ago.

What a joke of a sale!

BBC News also picked up on this shambles.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-55093002

Absolutely man. I couldn’t pull the trigger on anything because I realized nothing is really on sale

Comment

Sales have usually been kinda a bs thing. Black Friday is just the king of bs sales things.

Comment

Black Friday is a chance for retailers to unload their old shyt that isn't selling. That big screen TV you got a great deal on 30 Nov, will sell for the same price or less in Jan/Feb. They're just moving old inventory.

Comment

Wife has been slammed for five months now. Today she opened the store expecting more of the same with it being BF and it's DEAD! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Black Friday is a chance for retailers to unload their old shyt that isn't selling. That big screen TV you got a great deal on 30 Nov, will sell for the same price or less in Jan/Feb. They're just moving old inventory.
            That's true for some stuff. At my wifes work they don't have old stuff that they bring in. I think this is true when it comes to TVs and electronics.

I need a new cell carrier. I hope verizon is having some deals.

Comment

Well wait for Boxing Day sales, BF was a massive let down this year

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                That's true for some stuff. At my wifes work they don't have old stuff that they bring in. I think this is true when it comes to TVs and electronics.

I need a new cell carrier. I hope verizon is having some deals.
                What type of merchandise does your wife sell?

Comment

****. I need a laptop.

Comment

They gotta recover from all those free TV's ya got

Comment

Working...
                    X