• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teofimo might be too big for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Exactly.
      The voters DKSAB.
      Teo dropping a prime Commey (who's never been dropped before) is better than anything Tank has done at LIGHTWEIGHT. His biggest victory to date is beating bantamweight LSC

Comment

Originally posted by LeOoze View Post
        Teo dropping a prime Commey (who's never been dropped before) is better than anything Tank has done at LIGHTWEIGHT. His biggest victory to date is beating bantamweight LSC
        Most of your voters are bitter Loma fans. We'll see if the fight happens.

Comment

Tank by KO, Lopez freezes when you put together combinations on him and he has no inside game!

Tank just has to worry about the feint jab and straight right and feint bodyshot an uppercut shot, Tank takes away those weapons from Lopez and he could mount offense an hurt Teo!

Loma isn’t a bigger puncher than Tank and Loma was bothering Teo whenever he landed with flush combos!

Comment

Lopez needs to grow balls, and if he's the A-side, let's see the offers. The boss makes the offers. I'll wait..

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
              Teo too big, strong, and athletic.

Plus, he's actually been in real championship fights with a real champion.

He beat the P4P King on many people's ballots.
              True he beat Loma but a lot of that was because of what Loma didn’t do. It wasn’t like Teo put on some masterful performance that left everyone’s jaw dropped. That fight was a bit of a letdown in my opinion. And I’m a fan of Teo who picked him to beat Loma.

Comment

Lopez has many advantages over Tank. Teo also looks to be the better technical fighter right now. Tank would be at a big height and reach disadvantage. Tank is just not mobile enough and not that great on his feet. I think Lopez beats him by KO or wide decision.

Comment

Davis is a strong prospect, Lopez is more "proven". Always bet on the sure thing,

Comment

Originally posted by Outwest Exp 355 View Post
                    True he beat Loma but a lot of that was because of what Loma didn’t do. It wasn’t like Teo put on some masterful performance that left everyone’s jaw dropped. That fight was a bit of a letdown in my opinion. And I’m a fan of Teo who picked him to beat Loma.
                    But why didn't Loma do anything earlier?

Because that would mean Teo is hitting him back earlier.

Teo was too big, strong, and fast to just run up on and that's why Loma was hesitant.

Comment

Would probably pick Tank cause he can fight on the inside and deliver knock out punches up close.
                      Teo is a good fighter but if Loma got the re-match he would beat Teo on points.
                      Loma/Tank is the fight to make.

Comment

Working...
                      X