No announcement yet.

The UFC 70% of the time is Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The UFC 70% of the time is Better

Let’s be honest UFC puts on quality fights every weekend. ESPN + is a great deal for fight fans for boxing or UFC.

How many boxing fans like me on an average night outside a canelo, welterweight or heavyweight fight would rather watch UFC?

I beginning to like UFC more and more, great fights and only one belt and easy match making and rankings.

So you’re a casual who is okay with being a casual. Fascinating stuff.

Comment

I haven’t watch a UFC event yet & I don’t intend to. It just ain’t for me. So please if you like UFC so much why are you in a boxing forum? You must like boxing I mean you wouldn’t catch me in a UFC forum. So just keep watching your thing & stay outta this forum....

Comment

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
        I haven’t watch a UFC event yet & I don’t intend to. It just ain’t for me. So please if you like UFC so much why are you in a boxing forum? You must like boxing I mean you wouldn’t catch me in a UFC forum. So just keep watching your thing & stay outta this forum....
        Been a boxing fan for 15 years. Starting to enjoy ufc / mma better for the past two years. Less non sense, best fights get made, no promoter and network disputes and only one belt.

The fact we still haven’t seen Crawford fight a live body is sad when welterweight is so packed With talent is sad. That would never happen in UFC.
        Last edited by Removed Now; 11-21-2020, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
          That word gets thrown around a lot so I will paste the definition.

a person who does something irregularly.

So in what regard am I a casual ?

Comment

Honestly this conversation is beyond tiresome

UFC is a different sport catering to a different market. The guys there are usually churned up and only on top a couple of years, every 2 minutes they have a new "GOAT", its a fast food combat sport, its entertaining sure.

Boxing is a different sport, we all know the reasons why, there's no Dana White in boxing, boxers aren't going to accept the promoter making 90% of the profit like they do over there.

If you prefer UFC cool, I can see it has its merits but we don't need to talk about the UFC every couple of days on here, there is a UFC sub forum is there not.

Comment

UFC doesn't get interrupted by college football, jesus christ

Comment

I agree UFC is putting a better show every single time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
                  Know what a sport with no casual fans is called? Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    Let’s be honest UFC puts on quality fights every weekend. ESPN + is a great deal for fight fans for boxing or UFC.

How many boxing fans like me on an average night outside a canelo, welterweight or heavyweight fight would rather watch UFC?

I beginning to like UFC more and more, great fights and only one belt and easy match making and rankings.
                    I think if you're into the UFC more youre going to like watching their fights more.

I could literally go to a boxing gym and just watch sparring sessions.

So I dont mind watching all these small boxing cards.

And this ring city stuff looks pretty good. I enjoyed the whole card, even the main event being a wipeout, I liked seeing that young kid show different skills

Comment

Working...
                    X