Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jon Jones jabs Khabib fans: 15-4, and you guys are talking about the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
    Who gives AF?

He's the one calling out boxers, that's why I brought it up.

No boxer has called him out on a real fight, therefore its irrelevant who would win i a real fight.
    So basically, nobody, got it.

Who cares if he could win a boxing match or not?

"oh I can beat you in a fight but only if the rules prohibit 75% of the skills you could use to beat the **** out of me in a matter of minutes"

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
      So basically, nobody, got it.

Who cares if he could win a boxing match or not?

"oh I can beat you in a fight but only if the rules prohibit 75% of the skills you could use to beat the **** out of me in a matter of minutes"
      Lmao! You do realise that in a real fight a person can grab a brick or a baseball bat, punch or kick the balls, poke the eyes, headbutt, and all of those things that arent allowed in MMA.

Lol, you.think being an MMA fighter makes Khabib an expert street fighter?

You're delusional.

This is why I told you its irrelevant because street fights are unpredictable and not to mention they dont get broadcast live on tv so we cant even watch it.

Dont make me embarass you any further, let it go while youre still...not too low.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
        Lmao! You do realise that in a real fight a person can grab a brick or a baseball bat, punch or kick the balls, poke the eyes, headbutt, and all of those things that arent allowed in MMA.

Lol, you.think being an MMA fighter makes Khabib an expert street fighter?

You're delusional.

This is why I told you its irrelevant because street fights are unpredictable and not to mention they dont get broadcast live on tv so we cant even watch it.

Dont make me embarass you any further, let it go while youre still...not too low.

I'm talking about 1 v 1 unarmed combat not sucker punching someone, having a buddy jump in or using a weapon, those are things that have very little to do with fighting skill.

LOL @ eye gouging, headbutting and ball grabbing your way to victory against an MMA fighter with high level wrestling too. My advice, go to an MMA/wrestling/BJJ gym and ask to spar with one of their top guys. It will take you maybe 5 minutes to understand why none of the theoretical stuff you thought would work actually would. You will also realize why headbutts (which were actually legal in the 90s) and eye gouges would benefit the wrestler/grappler far more than the guy trying to defend against him.

Comment

Jones - DC x2, Gus x2, Hendo, Shogun, Machida, Vitor, Bader, Glover, Rashad, Chael, Rampage

GSP - 2-1 vs Hughes, BJ x2, Koscheck x2, Shields, Fitch, Nick Diaz, Hendricks, Condit, Alves, Sherk, Bisping

Anderson - Hendo, Vitor, Franklin x2, Chael x2, Nick Diaz, Maia, Marquardt, Okami

Khabib - Conor, Dustin, Justin, RDA, Barboza, Michael Johnson, Iaquinta

Khabibs record doesnt have the depth of the other GOAT candidates. And 16 of his 29 wins were in Russian B leagues, with about half of those being against guys that were either making their debuts or had losing records at the time.
          I'd say Silva's the GOAT, GSP the welter GOAT, Khabib the BOAT at lightweight. Jones might have a claim to that title at light heavy. But it's still pretty classless on his part trying to put some shade on Khabib this week. Let the guy have his moment. DC was right, he's the scum of the earth. If he wants attention so bad, he needs to STFU and beat a top contender at heavy.

Comment

Khabib was much more dominate than Jones especially lately where a lot of people thought Jones lost to Santos and Reyes. And in his prime lost to Gus the first fight.

Khabib dominated not only the top LWS but his last three fights where against opponents who were on the p4p list. Three p4p fighters looked like children. He just needed Tony Ferguson and he basically cleared the best weight class in ufc with ease.

Comment

I don’t like Jon but he has a point.

I can only find 2 legit opponents on Khabib’s UFC record and he only defended that title twice? I’m not seeing any case for being goat. He was undefeated, great, but Conor and maybe Barbosa really are the only guys he has on there.

Comment

Jones - DC x2, Gus x2, Hendo, Shogun, Machida, Vitor, Bader, Glover, Rashad, Chael, Rampage

GSP - 2-1 vs Hughes, BJ x2, Koscheck x2, Shields, Fitch, Nick Diaz, Hendricks, Condit, Alves, Sherk, Bisping

Anderson - Hendo, Vitor, Franklin x2, Chael x2, Nick Diaz, Maia, Marquardt, Okami

Khabib - Conor, Barboza

Khabibs record doesnt have the depth of the other GOAT candidates. And 16 of his 29 wins were in Russian B leagues, with about half of those being against guys that were either making their debuts or had losing records at the time.
                Fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
                  I think it comes down to one guy tested positive multiple times for PEDs and the other hasn’t. I’m not giving a stance on it, i’m just saying i think that’s something to consider.
                  DAMN!!!!!! Man KO!

Comment

Man, Jones is not the GOAT.

GSP is.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      Fixed it for you.
                      You dont rate the Poirier, Gaethje and RDA wins?

Gaethje I think was being a little overrated going into the Khabib fight, hes good but I think he caught a 36 year old Tony on the downslide.

Poirier imo is a p4p top 10 level talent these days. And RDA has picked up some really good wins over the years, he went on probably the strongest streak of his career right after Khabib beat him too.

Comment

Working...
                      X