Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adesanya Drugs Cheat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adesanya is a fairy. he wants to have boobs.

Comment

I am not Israel

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
      Alright Israel take it easy we believe you.
      Is that a Palestine joke? That’s pretty bad. Racist bastard.
      It’s like going into a 7/11 and saying “‘sup, Pakistan.” Or “heyyyy, Sri Lanka.” Bad taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Stellar View Post
        Is that a Palestine joke? That’s pretty bad. Racist bastard.
        It’s like going into a 7/11 and saying “‘sup, Pakistan.” Or “heyyyy, Sri Lanka.” Bad taste.
        Whatever context you consider to be the most offensive, just take it that way. Shit-wipe.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          Whatever context you consider to be the most offensive, just take it that way. Shit-wipe.
          Wait......what did I do? You’re the one who made a racist slur. It is the communicators job to make sure they get the right message across. Which makes sense. Would you get mad at a deaf person because they didn’t understand you? Or a small child who’s vocabulary is limited for misunderstanding you? I interpreted a racial slur. You were making a joke, but I didn’t get it. So instead of just apologizing you insult me again? What are you doing? You’ve been a member for 12 years. And holy rep power. Your a veteran, and you’re supposed to be a role model. I wish you well. Watch for those pesky emotions, and don’t let them get the better of you. I am sorry I called you a racist bastard. I do have a solution if that offended you, however. Stop acting like one. Just a suggestion. Bye for now
          Last edited by Stellar; 10-02-2020, 06:07 PM.

Comment

yeah... skinny ass adsanya is on peds right... i thought peds makes your head grow??

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
              yeah... skinny ass adsanya is on peds right... i thought peds makes your head grow??
              That lance Armstrong sure looked like the incredible hulk didn't he

Adesanya has bilateral gyno the only way you get that is by taking testosterone. Testosterone doesn't make you jacked unless you are lifting a lot of weights and training to build muscle.

It does make you stronger though, even without lifting weights. A lot stronger.

Comment

lol somebody on youtube, "this guys sounds like the parrot on Aladin" rofl

it's a fair question; as far as I know you don't just get gyno all of a sudden. I'm not going to google it again, but I'm fairly certain a significant hormonal change has to occur. Not my field though. wtf is usada even doing? just collecting checks?

Comment

Working...
                X