Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Prince set to present evidence of JDJ calling team Ward. Kovalev storms out!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Kovalev walked out right before Prince spoke. JDJ walked out with him. That's why Prince didn't present the evidence
    Yes he did. He sent Ward's co-manager to talk about it but all that penguin did was repeat the same BS that was already said. They have no evidence because their story is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      The only thing p*ssy is Team Kovalev....and you.
      LOL why you so emotional?

Prince clearly got outplayed. There isn't even an argument to make he didn't get outplayed. Sh^t I got money on Ward this weekend & think Ward wins, but Prince caught the L at the presser.

And honestly I just don't get the non-use of said "evidence" if it is real. You use it now if Kov is there or not. That sh^t coulda been headlining boxing news right now if its legit. And it likely could have gotten to Kov & Kov coulda legit f#cking fired JDJ before the fight if it was damning enough.

The move makes no sense if there was legit evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        Kathy's classy, seriously...such poise in the midst of men, I'd bang her
        That awkward & nervous laugh she does far too frequently makes my dick turtle up. But fair play to you brother, we all dig what we dig.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Kovalev walked out right before Prince spoke. JDJ walked out with him. That's why Prince didn't present the evidence

Did you read the inscription on Sergays hat 'WAR'?! bwahahahaha!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            LOL
            why you so emotional?
            Prince clearly got outplayed.
            There isn't even an argument to make he didn't get outplayed. Sh^t I got money on Ward this weekend & think Ward wins, but Prince caught the L at the presser.

And honestly I just don't get the non-use of said "evidence" if it is real. You use it now if Kov is there or not. That sh^t coulda been headlining boxing news right now if its legit. And it likely could have gotten to Kov & Kov coulda legit f#cking fired JDJ before the fight if it was damning enough.

Stop projecting...you're so emotional you think the people that ran off are in control

Comment

Who ****ing cares at this point? They are entering the ring this weekend. Thats all that matters. Kovalev is so angry, prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I don't understand why it's such a big issue. Fighters and trainers get swapped all the time. I think it's more annoyance that they're pushing the issue so hard.

Jackson himself said it was an issue of money, not that he and Kovalev are married with child. +Kovalev has Russian trainers on top of Jackson.
                It's a big deal because why would you join a fighter's camp if you felt your fighter 100% won the fight? You don't see a conflict of interest with JDJ trying to join Ward's team after the fight was agreed to and then try to put the blame on Ward's team when the news came out?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  LOL why you so emotional?

Prince clearly got outplayed. There isn't even an argument to make he didn't get outplayed. Sh^t I got money on Ward this weekend & think Ward wins, but Prince caught the L at the presser.

Kigali takes a Bukkake on his face from all team Ward members. Forgive his emotions, he can't help it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Stop projecting...you're so emotional you think the people that ran off are in control
                    Projecting? Wtf. I'm down with Ward, but what happened happened. Prince got a L on his record in this "battle".

If Prince is in control why did he not cut the head off of team Kov with this "evidence"? Cuz there isn't any is the only thing that makes sense to me.

Whats your theory on him not using it? If I'm Prince & got evidence that I'm threatening to use I use it while he's there or not there it don't even matter. To be gangsta-ish about it, which Prince surely knows about, I don't pull out my gun & threaten you with it, I just pull it out & shot you with it. Then I release all the details (email, phone records, video if it exists, whatever) in the immediate aftermath of the presser.

This is simple sh^t. There is nothing to give a f#ck about here. And Kov isn't THAT kinda guy in the first place I don't believe. He's got no "family" among his team like Ward does. These guys are different types of mfers.

Comment

Last month: Man Kovalev treats Jackson like a dog he's got 5 other trainers they don't even smile at each other it's all business

This month: Kovalev in meltdown mode! Tension running high! He and Jackson were like brothers! Not good!

Which is it? Kovalev so in love with this guy that his career will fall apart without him or is he a cactus in the corner of the gym?
                      Last edited by ////; 06-15-2017, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X