Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't ever mention Brook in the same sentence as Khan ever again.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan has proven over and over that ******s fight until they get ko'd. A point that Khan has proven many many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Remind me to bet with you when that fight is announced please!!!
      Well now that Brook got stopped twice in a row and has two bad eyes, Khan might finally consider taking a fight with him.

Comment

There is no doubt in my mind that Khan is much gamer than Brook and would never quit the way Brook quit. I still think Brook might beat him if they ever fought. Brook will probably go to 154 and khan will stay at 147 so they probably never will fight.

Comment

Look guys, it's not hard to admit the following looking past the Khan hate that's in your heats.

1. Kell still KO's Khan regardless.
          2. Khan would NEVER quit like a girl like Brook.

I believe in both the above points.

Comment

The way Brook took a knee and then quit was special.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
              Khan is always going to be relevant because he's a name in boxing and always gives exciting fights. Brook is no a nobody with no where to go because his whole career while built on Khan's name. Again...it's true Khan has been sparked out but he's never quit like a coward. In boxing you never ever take a knee or quit.

That right? Show us your box rec link.

Comment

Originally posted by English Lion View Post
                How can people even mention Brook in the same sentence as Khan after that disgraceful knee Brook took towards the end of the fight. Khan has been knocked out but he's never taken the knee, he's never quit like a coward. Brook has now thrown in the towel and he's not taken a knee, looked at the ref and decided to quit in front of his home fans. That's disgraceful behaviour, not the showing of a true warrior.

Brook should never ever be compared to Khan's career accomplishments and legacy, there is no debate now as to who the superior fighter is and which fighter has had the better career.
                Not a fan of how he went out. In the back of my mind, I can't help but think that he wanted to avoid getting knocked out the old fashion way.

Comment

It was Hearn who mentioned Khan's name seconds After seeing Brook wilt.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
                    Khan don't quit cause the first shot that hurts him puts his lights out lollol
                    If Brook was Khan against Maidana in round 10 he would have quit.

Comment

I wonder how all the Khan Hating Brook fan brigade feel right now...To realise that their hero Brook turned out to be a coward and a *****. Must really be embarrassing.

Comment

Working...
                      X