Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fat loss aint easy, what has worked for you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat loss aint easy, what has worked for you?

Tell me your tips

Ive always been skinny.

Always had a 4pac

I wanted a 6 or 8 pac

Intermittent fasting worked. Got me super ripped

Comment

Cocaine works

Comment

I guess pushing to the limit of my will power should be enough and is all I can do. Skill not counted.

Im quite good at forcing myself to do something like working out I find it harder to force myself to not do something like ordering pizza

I guess I need to strengthen/wire up that part of my brain

Comment

Anything made it easy for you guys like drastically lowering carbs (not atkins just less carbs) or say running everyday?

I dont find savory carbs are that calorie dense I cant see the point of reducing them

Sugar is the bastard and saturated fat

Comment

Eat meat and vegetables. Not enough carbs per volume to make you fat.

Dead simple, but people are addicted to grains and sugars.

You know the recipe you just won't stick to it.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Eat meat and vegetables. Not enough carbs per volume to make you fat.

Dead simple, but people are addicted to bread and sugar.
              hmm I think I might try lean protein n salad purely to ward off hunger pain during the day then 1 main meal before bed, so I can actually get to sleep

Low calorie chicken breast with pepper n salt maybe just as a way to kill the discomfort of hunger

then a meal

so only 1 meal a day and snack on chicken breast
              Last edited by AlexKid; 05-27-2017, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Eliminate soda, drink lots of water and stop eating carbs. Switch to brown rice and veggies. Running/cardio acan help you drop weight easily as well

Comment

I started with atkins to shift the first 15lbs, then I switched to carb backloading.

Comment

If you love sugar chocolate etc do you think its best to cut back as much as you can, or go T total for a while till you loose the adiction for it?

Comment

Working...
                    X