Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko had shown skill, poise, defense, offense.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko had shown skill, poise, defense, offense.....

Counter punching,footwork, dominance fluidity but one thing he hadn't shown. Chin. It is completely unknown.

While Garcia has shown Chin, power, skill, size, strength, dominance, and especially Murderous punching power. Garcia has Juan Manuel Marquez type timing and counter punching and had shown Titanic Power similar to how Ricky Hatton and Manny Pacquiao had suffered their knock outs.

One thing is for sure, to me is that if Garcia ever lands a right hand bomb that snaps one's head back, it would change the game.

And especially their styles, he(Garcia) is an A-level fighter that looks for the bomb that knocks you out. And he has the skills to catch you at just the right moment, at just the right at just when you are at most vulnerable no matter who you are, he will catch you at some point. And that's one thing that scares me the most about this fight, because if anyone knocks anyone out, it would be Mikey Garcia knocking out Lomachenko cold.

At this point for me if I pick one on this fight it's Mikey Garcia KO Lomachenko while Loma is up on the cards like 5-3 or 6-4.

garcia's chin is a big question mark imo. (so is loma's)

Comment

Loma is great to watch. Very special fighter

Comment

Garcia showed a yellow streak.

Loma seems a bit like a pansy too when he complains a lot the slightest head butt or low blow.

Both will drag the best or worst out of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Garcia showed a yellow streak.

Loma seems a bit like a pansy too when he complains a lot the slightest head butt or low blow.

Both will drag the best or worst out of each other.
          The Salido fight must have traumatized him, that's why he complains every bit of low blow and head butt, like, in the Salido fight he didn't complain but go through the pain and it costed him a history record in the books. I mean, the Salido fight was a foul fest, haven't seen that much foul fest since Pacquiao got fouled to hell by Sanchez or since Fernando Vargas got Ko'ed by low blows from Trinidad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            garcia's chin is a big question mark imo. (so is loma's)
            Yeah his chin has Yet to be tested, but is he simply too good for it to be tested properly? lol I mean, dude fought The Axe Man FFS, and his overall movement, etc was just too much for us to see his chin tested

That was the type of fight where it was supposed to happen

Comment

Originally posted by King_ View Post
              Yeah his chin has Yet to be tested, but is he simply too good for it to be tested properly? lol I mean, dude fought The Axe Man FFS, and his overall movement, etc was just too much for us to see his chin tested

That was the type of fight where it was supposed to happen
              Except that Mikey will land.

I think Loma is special and I favor him to beat Mikey. But Mikey is an A level fighter as well.

if they fight, there will be mores skill in this one than in Thurman Garcia.

This, to me, is just as good as Kovalev vs Ward

As far as chins, Mikey has gone down or been hurt, so he's no granite chin fighter. With that said, he was cutting a lot of weight, so maybe he got sturdier. As far as Loma, we don't yet know. Walters was a disaster, but Walters is no Mikey.

Comment

Mikey Garcia is fundamentally sound but Lomachenko's movement and ability to create angles can force opponents to deviate from their fundamentals, step outside their comfort zone.

To me, it comes down to setting the right traps. Marquez dealt with Pacquiao's awkward angles and hand speed by setting traps. Baiting him into his range and getting off his combiniations.

That's kind of what I think Mikey has to do here. Force Loma to come to him and time him on his way in. What Mikey does have is a well timed jab which can do damage like a power punch. That's another weapon he can use to disrupt Loma's rhythm.

Comment

loma needs to stop beign a little ***** fighting cab drivers and step up to 135 and face garcia, less talking about it, hes been talking about garcia for the last year, do it already

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                    Except that Mikey will land.

I think Loma is special and I favor him to beat Mikey. But Mikey is an A level fighter as well.

if they fight, there will be mores skill in this one than in Thurman Garcia.

This, to me, is just as good as Kovalev vs Ward

As far as chins, Mikey has gone down or been hurt, so he's no granite chin fighter. With that said, he was cutting a lot of weight, so maybe he got sturdier. As far as Loma, we don't yet know. Walters was a disaster, but Walters is no Mikey.
                    Well, of course, if Mikey Garcia lands flush a bunch on Lomachenko, he will be testing his chin, for sure. Mikey has real, dangerous power.

But what I'm saying is: Lomachenko is at the point where I truly wouldn't be surprised if he'd make a fighter like Mikey (a guy who WOULD test your chin if he connects) not be able to land so-flush, via his incredible movement, angles, etc, that need not to be mentioned because we already know what Lomachenko can do.

You know what I'm saying? For example, Walters is a guy that will test your chin. No matter what, you fight Nicolas Walters and you don't have the majestic defense of Loma- your chin will get cracked and tested. But Lomachenko was simply too good to even allow that to happen, which is truly a spectacle.

I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens with Mikey, or anyone else for that matter.

Comment

Working...
                    X