Collapse
No announcement yet.

My wife wants to get a job to give her parents allowance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just give her the money, you should feel good about helping others.

Comment

This sounds very suspicous. Maybe you should keep a close eye on her just in case.

I think most of us if we were in your position alarm bells would be ringing in our head.

I'm not going to lie another man scenario came to my mind also.

Comment

The **** does she need 4,000 for lol?

What is she spending it on?

Comment

$3000, huh?

That's a lot of money for jerseys, Nikes and Swisher Sweets for big Darnell.

That bbc doesn't cum cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
            The **** does she need 4,000 for lol?

What is she spending it on?
            She has a loser brother who is getting married and that is why she is going.

$1000 for brother's wedding gift
            $ 500 for her cousin's wedding $1500 for shopping

And the extra 1k she wants for her parents.

I will gladly help out somebody in need especially family members but these people do not need the money. My wife just wants to be a good daughter........ on my dime..

Comment

Both my parents and parents in law need extra money (their pension not enough) so we send money monthly. But if parents in law is rich and wife still wants to send money, if she's not working faq that.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                She has a loser brother who is getting married and that is why she is going.

$1000 for brother's wedding gift
                $ 500 for her cousin's wedding $1500 for shopping

And the extra 1k she wants for her parents.

I will gladly help out somebody in need especially family members but these people do not need the money. My wife just wants to be a good daughter........ on my dime..
                We need more details... is your lady white, mexican, asian, what?? Because I sure as hell cant wrap my mind around just coming home and giving my folks a G for no reason unless they were in need.

Comment

Tell her to **** right off

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Because I refuse to do that. She will be visiting her parents for a week and im giving her $3000 spending money yet she wants another $1000 for her parents.

I said fuk off do not take advantage of me. Do not ever fuk with my money.

Im trying to raise a young family here so If anything, the in laws need to help me. Not the other way around.

Am i wrong? What pisses me off is how she calls me stingy when im the one providing, and i try to give her everything.

I have no problem doing things for my own family but i dont feel the need to give to her family. Fuk that.

She says that i dont make her fully happy because i refuse to help out her parents and this is only making me hate her family.

Are we obligated to feed fuking everybody?
                    Dude didn't you make the same kinda bull**** thread not to long ago about your make believe wife giving her parents an allowance. And just like this thread you try and come off as this macho type guy who said hell no?

SMDH, fake ass dude.

Comment

If she isn't buying Air Jordan's for her lover big Darnell then i'm gonna guess this is what's happening:

If she needs so much spending money, she's probably going abroad. She's probably from a 3rd world/poor country. Let me tell you, she ain't coming back. 3 grand goes a long way in those places so her and her family can live like royalty for a while.

It basically sounds like you've been hustled by a pretty girl from a poor country, she saw you a mile off. Now she's got her $3k and trying to get $4k, she'll go to "visit" her parents and never return.

Classic case really.

Either that or she's getting scuttled raw in a hotel room for a week by Darnell. So neither is good news really...
                      Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-05-2017, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X