Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokemon Red or Blue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had blue and my brother had red so we could get all the Pokemon through trades. We got silver and gold too after that but it wasn't the same...Pokemon blue and red was Pokemon to me, after the first 150/151 I stopped caring about it

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
      I had blue and my brother had red so we could get all the Pokemon through trades. We got silver and gold too after that but it wasn't the same...Pokemon blue and red was Pokemon to me, after the first 150/151 I stopped caring about it
      Gold, Silver, and Crystal was my favorite.

Comment

Blue version. I still remember being like 7 years old, not knowing how to leave the room in the beginning of the game had my mom help me.

I used to play the **** out of that game, damn I remember just finding proper lighting to see the screen was a ***** at times lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          Blue version. I still remember being like 7 years old, not knowing how to leave the room in the beginning of the game had my mom help me.

I used to play the **** out of that game, damn I remember just finding proper lighting to see the screen was a ***** at times lol.
          OMG Me Too. It Took me 2 days.

Comment

Hell yeah! Good times.

Sandslash was my favorite oldschool pokemon.

Comment

My Favorites were these 4

Comment

Scyther is badass too.

Comment

It's all about Zapdos

Comment

Working...
                  X