No announcement yet.

Mathysse beats Garcia ! ... How ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mathysse beats Garcia ! ... How ?

Seems like its a foregone conclusion on this site that Mathysse beats Garcia... But aside from the " Mathysse is gonna destroy him" "Danny is scared" "Mathysse is going to ko him" rhetoric what is Mathysse actually going to do to get the win what about Mathysse style tells you he beats Danny with such ease ?

Matthysse will get inside Garcia's looping WIIIIIIDE shots and kill him to the body. Simple.

Comment

The fight would inevitably come down to who is better at brawling. The answer to that question is Matthysse. I don't think it would be a blowout, but I'd favor Matthysse with little hesitation.

Comment

Why do the boxing trunks in your AVI have a cum stain on them?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Matthysse will get inside Garcia's looping WIIIIIIDE shots and kill him to the body. Simple.
          Simple ... Garcia bangs to the body too what if doubles that wide looping hook ?

Comment

Actually, with Matthysse's body work and Garcia's pretty boy face that cuts from just breathing on it. This will be a guaranteed TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
              Why do the boxing trunks in your AVI have a cum stain on them?
              When I was done with your mom she needed to wipe her chin ... It happens ... She was well worth the cab fare

Comment

I've been thinking a lot about this lately & I must say, I'm no longer convinced Mattysse walks through Garcia. Danny is a really good counter puncher & he has power. Danny does throw wide, but he throws & connects. Lucas does have an advantage with shorter punches, but I'm sure Danny can set him up. The fight isn't as lopsided as some believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  I've been thinking a lot about this lately & I must say, I'm no longer convinced Mattysse walks through Garcia. Danny is a really good counter puncher & he has power. Danny does throw wide, but he throws & connects. Lucas does have an advantage with shorter punches, but I'm sure Danny can set him up. The fight isn't as lopsided as some believe.
                  I think Danny can beat him in the center of the ring I also believe even though some say his power is overrated he has enough pop to make Mathysse respect him and not try and walk through him the way he did Ajose ... Garcia I a pretty big kid for 140 I'm not saying its a def. win more of a pick em for me but I'm clearly the minority ... I haven't heard anything of merit that tells me how Mathysse is going to win from a technical standpoint

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                    Seems like its a foregone conclusion on this site that Mathysse beats Garcia... But aside from the " Mathysse is gonna destroy him" "Danny is scared" "Mathysse is going to ko him" rhetoric what is Mathysse actually going to do to get the win what about Mathysse style tells you he beats Danny with such ease ?
                    Bust him up, Danny Face is soft, and lucas power punches will tear that face off. Nothing but straight right systematically breaking him down till the inevitable happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X