No announcement yet.

Wawa or Subway for Hoagies?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wawa or Subway for Hoagies?

I say Wawa, for some reason my nephew thinks Subway is great. I personally think Hoagies always taste best at Wawa. It's ashame Wawa is an east-coast thing and you all suffer with crappy Subway Hoagies.
    Wawa
    60.00%
    Subway
    0.00%
    Can't answer because I've never eaten a Wawa's Hoagie before
    40.00%

Subway has good hoagies but I'm going with Wawa because the one right buy my house always packs them, Subways always seem to skimp on the meat !

Comment

Don't know wawa's. If it's a chain sammich place I like Quiznos. Mostly for hoagies though I go to smaller sammich shops, they tend to hook it up better.....

Comment

I love wawa's rolls, and I have two a block away from me so im a bit bias haha.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          Don't know wawa's. If it's a chain sammich place I like Quiznos. Mostly for hoagies though I go to smaller sammich shops, they tend to hook it up better.....
          Yes, smaller sandwich shops are the best and both destroy Wawa and Subway. Gaetano's makes best cheesesteaks and hoagies. You won't know what that is because its a small chain sandwich shop.

http://www.marlton-gaetanos.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Yes, smaller sandwich shops are the best and both destroy Wawa and Subway. Gaetano's makes best cheesesteaks and hoagies. You won't know what that is because its a small chain sandwich shop.

http://www.marlton-gaetanos.com/
            East coast definitely has us beat on hoagies. We deal more in burritos in cali...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              East coast definitely has us beat on hoagies. We deal more in burritos in cali...
              I like all types of foods, Burritos/Mexican food is kick ass. We have quite a few good Mexican shops up here too. But I'd imagine its probably better where you live the Mexican food that is. It probably works the same with cheesesteaks and hoagies too, where most places won't be as good as Jersey/Philly/PA/NY cheesesteaks and hoagies.

Comment

Never ate a hoagie before.

Only thing i get from subways is a turkey sandwich with italian or wheat bread, tomatos, lettuce, and swiss cheese.

Comment

Working...
                X