• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Sam View Post
    Testicles. Find yours.
    Why you mad bro?

Comment

You should have followed one home and Ted Bundy'd her.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sam
        I feel bad for the 5 year old you are going to take your rage out on. I know what Scandinavians are attracted too. Pedo.
        Damn... I thought I had it bad tonight but you got straight issues to deal with brah...

Proceed........

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          Can't say the thought didn't accour LMAOOO ..

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            Damn... I thought I had it bad tonight but you got straight issues to deal with brah...

Proceed........

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
              Blaze knows what's up! what bothers me is that 90% of these women I wouldn't so much as look at outside of the party but suddenly there's a bunch of dudes and they act like they're Britney Spears or Madonna or some **** like that.

I hate it when I have to work to get attention from even the fugly women lolol.

Women don't know how to deal with options just saying..
              Very true.

Nothing annoys me more than an average or below average chick who thinks she is hot stuff, because a bunch of drunk and horny dudes want to get laid that night.

Guys can be equally guilty though, on the opposite end. I mean if there are less chicks than guys on a given night, somehow the average or even fugly chick looks a little more attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
                Very true.

Nothing annoys me more than an average or below average chick who thinks she is hot stuff, because a bunch of drunk and horny dudes want to get laid that night.

Guys can be equally guilty though, on the opposite end. I mean if there are less chicks than guys on a given night, somehow the average or even fugly chick looks a little more attractive.
                The dude is crying because a chick didn't hop on his dick after he said "Hi". Kid was obviously molested by his mother.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sam View Post
                  The dude is crying because a chick didn't hop on his dick after he said "Hi". Kid was obviously molested by his mother.
                  That's funny.

But I'm pretty sure Grand Champ didn't mean that literally.

If he did, then I gotta party with him sometime because I have to put a little bit more effort than just uttering the word, "hi."

lmao

Comment

Obviously it's the wrong crowd. I mean lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
                      beat her into submission, tied her up, beat her some more, raped her, murdered her then dumped her body by the lake.

Ah I see where you were going.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X