Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't dare compare Floyd Mayweather to the following fighters.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post

I been watching boxing for a long time so I speak the truth. No one in the WW division can beat Floyd as of right now.
    Floyd doesn't have the same confidence in himself that you have in him or we would have seen some meaningful fights from him. You can he looks so good but as always, consider the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherry Picker View Post
      Nobody knows how skilled Mayweather is because he only fights C class fighters. I hope that answered your question.
      YOu cant name one fighter that wasnt in high demand for floyd to fight. And any C class fighter you name. I can name a person that fought that same c class fighter after floyd beat them and got 100% credit for beating them at that..

Comment

Spain champion jerseys and James No.6 jerseys are on hot selling! www.jersey-boy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
          I don't dislike Floyd, i know he's got some skills, even if he got his ass kicked in the first Castillo fight... Those Judges should be banned ! Maybe my English is not perfect, but i speak French, this is the only place where i use some English, there is no doubt that i have more brain than you... Answer me in French, an intelligent ***** like you should talk at least two language.

How long have you been boxing ?
          You might be the first person I put on ignore. Your responses are LITERALLY making me feel dumber with each passing word. So for some reason you equate being intelligent with speaking another language, namely french? WTF is wrong with you. Then you say you don't dislike Floyd but randomley bring up the Castillo fight to try and bash him. This...........lecturing is over for you. You are wasting my time and patience with your ignorance.

I have been boxing since my freshman year in high school 6 years ago now go home and play your video games while the grownups debate.

Comment

Baldomir was the champ...so if the champ sucked...what would say if he fought whoever else was there??? come on dummy
            You should STFU coz Floyd won the title against a **** fighter who has 14 losses mother****er. The same Floyd had the opportunity to defend the ****in title against the REAL best 147 pounders at the time: Cotto and Margarito.

He didn't, **** Floyd. NEXT.

Comment

Pity he only shows his skills fighting bums.
              He doesnt fight bums, he fights good fighters but with his skill level he should be pushing himself and hes content to take easy fights for easy money.

Comment

He never lost to Castillo the first fight. Stop listening to larry merchant and watch the fight with your own eyes.Everyone that says FLoyd lost can never tell me which rounds...lol..isnt that funny?? THen he fought the dude again like 3 months later and destroyed even worst...You didnt hear him calling for a 3rd fight..

Umm sounds familar doesnt it??
                I usually do watch the fights with my own eyes and my eyes told me that Floyd lost it 115-113.

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                  Floyd doesn't have the same confidence in himself that you have in him or we would have seen some meaningful fights from him. You can he looks so good but as always, consider the competition.
                  And this is coming from who?? A hater...I've seen Floyd fight and all his fights are sold the **** out. If the fight wasnt meaningful then why the **** is doing a million homes per fight?? average?? come on now...Shane Mosley was WW champ...who didnt want to see Mayweather Vs Shane?? that fight was good and people where off their asses the whole fight. No one thought Floyd would run through him like that. Hell 2nd round came and people thought it was over...But soon as Floyd adapts and beats his ass too good..."oh that wasnt meaningful"???

Comment

To put it in perspective for you: Spain are currently the best football team in the world. They are European Champions and World Champions. They have played the best and beat the best. When has Mayweather ever done that? If he was a football team he would probably only play the likes of Algeria, Scotland, Peru and Romania. I rest my case.
                    You are a prime example of why I avoid these threads. It's cyclical bull**** over and over again. You say he hasn't fought anyone, I will list the great fighters he has faced, you will attempt to discredit each person one by one, I call you a hater, you call me a hugger, rinse repeat. It's pointless and a true waste of time.

I do have to make one point though. YOU KNOW he's the most skilled though, you know it. I didn't ask about his resume, I asked about his SKILL. You even acknowledge yourself he is the best and that was the point of my statement. With that, I am out of this thread.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X