Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was standing by the corner with my homies and some dude...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was standing by the corner with my homies and some dude...

past right by us but as he was passing he lifted up his shirt slightly so that we can see his water gun. we didnt want to get wet so we didnt say **** to the dude because his water gun looked high tech...

yes I know this is my alt

but its better that I parody my **** then some1 else

LMAO...you're not a troll, O-Town.

Comment

Will i get ban if i create an alt?

Comment

O-Town
        O-TOWN

Rep Power: 13 O-Town has a reputation beyond reputeO-Town has a reputation beyond reputeO-Town has a reputation beyond reputeO-Town has a reputation beyond reputeO-Town has a reputation beyond reputeO-Town has a reputation beyond reputeO-Town has a reputation beyond reputeO-Town has a reputation beyond reputeO-Town has a reputation beyond reputeO-Town has a reputation beyond reputeO-Town has a reputation beyond repute
        Bank: 2,333.45
        Total Points: 1,418,195.39
        Donate

Dudes tried to rob me, but I doubt they will again
        I was walking towards my house earlier after walking my friend to the bus stop. As I am coming down I see four guys in hoodies (on a hot day) standing in the corner. I don't pay attention to them, and I cross the street. My house was about 5 houses down so I keep on walking. I notice that they cross the street to the opposite side where I was coming from, and they were posted right there. Then I kept on walking and as I am about to open my gate I notice these four guys behind me in the corner about four houses down from my house. Instantly I knew that they were going to follow me and try their luck. I could tell that they were up to something when I saw them. So I go inside my house were my bro, cousins, and friends were. I told my bro to let me borrow his piece real quick. So I walked up the street where they were pretending not to have noticed their plans, and right before I walk past them I slightly pulled up my shirt so that they can see my little friend. I did it as if I was slightly scratching my belly. The look on their face was hilarious...

I know it was stupid to take this approach but no outsiders are going to come were I live and rob me, or anybody from my family. **** was funny and I can honestly say this was the first time that some ****s have attempted to jack me..

Comment

O town your lucky playa cuz i was about to do the counter action 2 your thread

lol

Comment

Working...
          X