Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Mosley-Cotto: Whose more Mobile/Agile at this point?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Mosley-Cotto: Whose more Mobile/Agile at this point?

In order to beat margarito you gata be able outbox and move like Cotto was in the earlier rounds, without slowing down.. regardless of getting hit..

Does anyone here think Mosley can move just as well as Cotto did?

Let off combinations just as many and just as well as Cotto did?

All the while not letting Marg's punches slow him down at all?

Over 12 rounds? at 37?

Cuz I sure don't.

You heard it here, first.
    Cotto
    73.53%
    Mosley
    26.47%
    Last edited by THE REED; 01-20-2009, 02:18 PM.

cotto easy

Comment

lol

i'm on the same boat

the only thing mosley does better at this point (and is actually kinda questionable) is take a better punch. mayorga wobbled shane pretty bad in the 1st rd tho

Comment

It really doesn't take much to move like Cotto was, what really took it out his legs was the power he was putting into his punches.

Comment

mosleys getting stopped

Comment

im sure margs bodywork had NOTHING to do with his legs slowing down... cotto was letting go arm punches

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              In order to beat margarito you gata be able outbox and move like Cotto was in the earlier rounds, without slowing down.. regardless of getting hit..

Does anyone here think Mosley can move just as well as Cotto did?

Let off combinations just as many and just as well as Cotto did?

All the while not letting Marg's punches slow you down at all?

Over 12 rounds? at 37?

Cuz I sure don't.

You heard it here, first.
              Mosley doesn't have the type of combos that Cotto has (as far as accurate punching is concerned). I think Mosley going to try and fight Marg's fight, Mosley never been a Boxer type anyway.

...and after seeing how much he slowed down against Mayorga, it might be a long night for Mosley.

Comment

i just cant see mosley having anything in the tank to beat marg

altho i felt the same way about bernard...

the difference is, pavlik moved up 10 pounds to fight bernard, and that was always a questionable difference, we didnt know how great pavlik would be at 170, and how he would handle a boxer to the level of bernard...

IMO Cotto is a better boxer than mosley at this point, nobodys moving up in weight, and margs the bigger guy...

i just cant see a mosley victory here

Comment

mosley wont have to move so much because he has a better chin, more heart, and better stamina than cotto.

Comment

I still think Mosley is going to lose but. I think Mosley is smarter than Cotto, moves his head better, is a better counterpuncher and can punch going backwards, putting power in his fists. Hes well used to Margarito style and has a good chance of looking good, (i mean good as better of Cotto) in the first half of the fight. I think hes still able to get in, land combos and get out while Margo tries to chase him around.

BUT eventually Margarito will start to connect to the body and Mosley stamina problems will start to show in the second half, and Margarito is probably going to take over until Shanes corner waves it off. Thats how i see it going.

Comment

Working...
                    X