Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch Fight is it going to be on tv in uk?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch Fight is it going to be on tv in uk?

Anyone know the chanel or if its going to be on at all?

Anyone??????

Comment

There's no news yet.
      Maybe sky or espn will pick it up closer to the date.....

Comment

I heard it will be on a website called VIP boxing or something like that because no TV station will show him box. ESPN are ****! The ****s show black and white fights on the classic channel but haven't picked up none of Setanta's boxing for their subscription channel. They show gay MMA because it is cheap and nasty! Setanta use to have quite alot of good fights and other sport, even though the coverage was ****

Comment

Yeah nobody has picked up the super six yet over here - Disgrace!!!! Who knows maybe ITV will, i'll be in Nottingham anyway, best seats in the house!!!

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
            Yeah nobody has picked up the super six yet over here - Disgrace!!!! Who knows maybe ITV will, i'll be in Nottingham anyway, best seats in the house!!!

Where u sitting?? cos iv already got the best seats in the house. If you have not been to nottm arena before, great venue, but security is a disgrace, bunch of areholes.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
              Where u sitting?? cos iv already got the best seats in the house. If you have not been to nottm arena before, great venue, but security is a disgrace, bunch of areholes.
              Well i'm not ringside so second best, block 15 row b, in the middle, i can't wait mate.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
                Well i'm not ringside so second best, block 15 row b, in the middle, i can't wait mate.
                I am block 15 row c. The arena is a great venue for boxing, honestly though watch out for the security dudes, bunch of ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
                  I am block 15 row c. The arena is a great venue for boxing, honestly though watch out for the security dudes, bunch of ****s.
                  Lol i'll see you there then, why? What do security get up to?

Comment

I can't see any network picking this up but it needs to be shown live on TV.

Comment

Working...
                    X