Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Embarrassed Myself By Making Joshua Accusation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    How about we dont **** on a guy whos humbling himself in front of the world. It takes guts to admit you ****ed up
    -----------------------------------------

How many times is he going to be "humbling" himself in front of the world? Seriously?
    How many articles are we going to be reading about his plans to fight three times a year or his fast hands and beating Mayweather or every ******ed shyt that comes out of his mouth and then "humbling" himself by apologizing.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      khan was off on vacation sucking off ladyboys and returned home to find his wife's vagina all stretched out, the kind of ******* stretching that could only be done by a BBC thicker than an evian bottle. Once he saw his wife was DMing Anthony Joshua even dumb khan could put two and two together. Look at AJ's thick long treetrunk legs and you just KNOW his BBC is ultra thick and long.

Your name suits you perfectly.

Comment

The boy brain has to be like scrambled eggs or something. Falsely accuse a guy with heavy hands and you having the chin of a baby with the soft spot still in the middle just shows this dude is incompetent and should hang up the gloves. If he showing signs of being socially shot just imagine what he looks like against any top 5 welter.

Comment

I was really hoping that Amir Khan vs. Anthony Joshua Beef could be settled in a boxing ring at a catchweight live on Pay Per View, in a winner takes all Super Fight.

Comment

Working...
          X