Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do transvestite people disgust you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you hang dong you hang dong. i don't give a f#ck if you chopped the thing off because you're mentally ill, you were born with a dong.

trannies have exponentially higher rates of suicide. it's a mental illness. it's not ok to introduce the concept to kids. if they grow up and happen to be loony, so be it. but don't introduce the idea to them when they're too young to understand what they dongs are even designed to do.

i don't care if kids are f#ggots. i don't care if they're trannies, either. just don't celebrate a mental illness and a biologically backward lifestyle.

Comment

they should do away with "men's" and "women's" bathrooms completely.

hear me out, now. i'm not saying that insane people and perverts should be allowed to pick which bathroom suits their deviance.

i'm saying that there should be two kinds of bathrooms. dicks and no dicks. got a dick? dick bathroom. no dick? no dick bathroom.

had a dick but chopped it off to fit in at your antifa meeting? still dick bathroom, p#ssy!

dicks or no dicks. the world is actually pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        if you hang dong you hang dong. i don't give a f#ck if you chopped the thing off because you're mentally ill, you were born with a dong.

trannies have exponentially higher rates of suicide. it's a mental illness. it's not ok to introduce the concept to kids. if they grow up and happen to be loony, so be it. but don't introduce the idea to them when they're too young to understand what they dongs are even designed to do.

i don't care if kids are f#ggots. i don't care if they're trannies, either. just don't celebrate a mental illness and a biologically backward lifestyle.
        Exaxtly. You got parents out there dressing 6 year old boys as girls and vise versa. It's constantly being celebrated. We should see it for what it is, mentally disturbed people who are completely insecure about who and what they are

Comment

It's a mental disorder, the name for it is gender dysphoria.
          It should be treated as such. Those guys are just weird. I'm not saying that they disgust me, but the idea does make me cringe.

It's not normal, but I understand why mainstream wants us to think that it's normal. Society is pushing it on us because an alarming number of these distressed people attempt suicide. Mental disorders aren't cool. People are just misinformed.

I highly doubt that if your kids are exposed to it, they're going to come out as transgendered.

Comment

Working...
          X