No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis Set To Return in Early 2018, Says Ellerbe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    They haven’t even talked about money from everything that I have seen. Just that Tank isn’t ready yet.
    Money is going to be the biggest obstacle; they're both used to making really big purses. Neither of them are stars so the money aint there. Either they take a pay cut or they let the fight "marinate".

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      Money is going to be the biggest obstacle; they're both used to making really big purses. Neither of them are stars so the money aint there. Either they take a pay cut or they let the fight "marinate".
      Loma is definitely bigger, and am sure the money is there because Tank is not making obscene amounts yet. I doubt either would have to take a pay cut.

Comment

We've seen the ratings Loma draws when he headlines his own cards. Not to mention the crowds at his fights are like wrestling house shows. Arum pays Loma like a star but he's just not. Also Tank himself said him and Floyd are looking at fighting more lucrative options. If the fight gets made anytime soon I will shocked.

Comment

davis the undercard wonder. oh wait he fought in the main event when he went to another country. such a star. line up the bums for awhile and the fans will flock

Comment

Davis needs to come back strong after losing the belt on the scales!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Don't count on this clown fighting Berchelt or Loma any time soon. Probably avoid Machado also. He's quickly running out of cherries to pick.
              I do not see him ducking why would he not want to be a champ people should not worry about the negative things and say o well he's sucking just because he has fought those guys yet he still has improvements so in a year I see him facing Lomachenko or Berchelt for now he has a limited amount of options maybe Gary Russell or let's see if Valdez would move and step up maybe fight Salido cause that's a good fight for him

Comment

Originally posted by Bossman15 View Post
                I do not see him ducking why would he not want to be a champ people should not worry about the negative things and say o well he's sucking just because he has fought those guys yet he still has improvements so in a year I see him facing Lomachenko or Berchelt for now he has a limited amount of options maybe Gary Russell or let's see if Valdez would move and step up maybe fight Salido cause that's a good fight for him
                Russell is small. Gervonta cannot make weight at 130. He and Floyd said he wasn't ready for Loma or that they didn't need him even though Davis was a champ with twice as many fights.

Comment

I guess he will feature as a lightweight fighter instead of super featherweight.

Comment

Smh at any supposed boxing fan who dont wanna see the right fights made for the true fans of the sport. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      A lot of talk about Tank ducking Lomachenko. Tank won a title @ 22. Who was Lomachenko fighting @ 22?
                      Answering your question, he was winning Olympic gold medals at this age

Comment

Working...
                      X