No announcement yet.

ABC orgs just never quit with the bull****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABC orgs just never quit with the bull****

So now the WBC have stated that Breazeale vs Molina is a final eliminator, with the winner becoming mandatory to Deontay Wilder.

So we have Deontay, who has already faced Molina, and despite one small chicken leg dance, handled him with relative ease having either "turkey drummer boy" or Breazeale, who got battered senseless against Joshua.

This means that if he does what he usually does which is fight twice a year, we definitely wont be having a unification because Hearn sure as **** isnt gonna have that fight made if the fight beforehand is Wilder beating either of the no-draw cans AJ has already beaten, and one that Wilder himself beat down.

SMH... **** the WBC.

Yea, it sucks. It's such a dead horse that I hate even talking about it but we can't ignore it either.
    I think the only thing that sucks more is the fans who won't be honest about it and try to blame the fighters for this shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Yea, it sucks. It's such a dead horse that I hate even talking about it but we can't ignore it either.
      I think the only thing that sucks more is the fans who won't be honest about it and try to blame the fighters for this shyt.

Honestly i give DW some **** .. mostly banter because he has had it bad with Ortiz and Povetkin.

I dont agree with the value he places on himself but jeeeeezz.. the WBC sure as **** aint helping his cause pulling this turd out of the hat.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Good point!!!!

Comment

Well lets just hope that at LEAST its Breazeale.He showed some balls in his fights with Mansour and that Izo guy(who showed some skills before his stamina/chin gave out)And I think Joshua had maybe his best fight with Breazeale.Maybe besides Klitschko but Joshua looked real good in his fight with Breazeale. ps I HATE ALL THE ALPH BIT BOYS.

Comment

Surely the winner of that fight should fight Whyte to create a mandatory for Wilder given that hes ranked highest active fighter on their own rankings after Stiverne however that crapshoot works

Comment

Originally posted by AD86 View Post
              Surely the winner of that fight should fight Whyte to create a mandatory for Wilder given that hes ranked highest active fighter on their own rankings after Stiverne however that crapshoot works
              Yea I think the winner outta Whyte vs Breazeale(if he beats Molina)would be worthy of a title shot.I just made a thread on this poss fight.

Comment

Working...
              X