Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no sympathy for homeless people weeping on street corners

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're a pampered English sissy faggot who was born into the Royal Family. Your limousine doesn't even go anywhere near where homeless people would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I see it a lot these days, it’s getting cold here in Ireland. It’s dark earlier and it rains a lot

I live in a penthouse in the city, I have a good life, I work hard and enjoy the finer things. 3/4 nights a week I’ll eat in the finest restaurants in the city and last week I bought my third car - a Mercedes S class. I’ve worked for what I have, I studied for 7 years and worked the last 4 years of uni. I appreciate wealth and the joys that come with it

My background is a low to middle income family, I’m 29, worth millions and I get bothered on a daily basis by homeless people looking for “change.” Not only does it bother me but it makes me angry, angry to the point where I raised my voice on more than one occasions to these low life pigs

This morning on my commute to the office, I couldn’t help but notice this black homeless guy. He was weeping and shivering in the cold air, he looked up at me in his pathetic water filled eyes and said “Sir, I have nothing. Can you spare 2 Euro so I can get a cup of coffee to keep myself warm?”

He put out a paper cup looking for change and I simply put my cigarette butt into the cup and walked off. I could hear him weeping as continued my commute

We all have opportunities in life, it’s up to you what you do with it. Make the wrong decisions and pay the consequences
      There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

“The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

“But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

Luke 19-26

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
        You have never been to Tijuana.

As to the OP. I used to feel that way when I was younger. Been through a lot more then you I'm sure and life has taught me that yes hard work does pay off. However after you have done the hard work. You have done the years what will you do if the bottom falls out? Will you do another 7 years of learning to get back what you already spent to get back what you lost or will you quit and live on the streets? So you have a good job now? Don't be so quick to think your impervious to disaster or you might be using some of the knowledge you get off this site to keep some bum from taking your card board box.
        talking about here in America.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          You're a pampered English sissy faggot who was born into the Royal Family. Your limousine doesn't even go anywhere near where homeless people would be.
          I’ll **** you up

Comment

Pretty Boy32 sounds like the kind of man that I would WELCOME to the RELAX CLUB

Comment

Pretty boy32, I'm going to come over to Ireland and we'll go out and set fire to 100 Euro's in front of homeless people

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Is this a parody thread or just idiotic?
                Didn't you used to have a "bullshsit of the week thread"?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                  Pretty boy32, I'm going to come over to Ireland and we'll go out and set fire to 100 Euro's in front of homeless people
                  Fantastic idea my friend. I had a dream lastnight that I ate a 22oz rib eye on the bone (cooked medium rare) on front of one them starving pigs.

Comment

I’ll **** you up
                    Yea right, you got beat up by some fat girl in Harlem that time and your private security force let it happen That's what you get for putting your hair in cornrows and wearing FUBU. You're a ginger.

Comment

Fantastic idea my friend. I had a dream lastnight that I ate a 22oz rib eye on the bone (cooked medium rare) on front of one them starving pigs.
                      Tastes better in front of homeless bums

Comment

Working...
                      X