Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the bigger name in America Jacobs or Liam Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
    Yeah after him beating cancer.

America loves nothing more than a comeback story - especially battling back from cancer, since just about every American has either lost a friend or family member from cancer.

I'm glad Jacobs recovered from cancer, and the brutal Pirog KO loss, and got his way back into the top of the division.

He deserves every penny he makes from this fight.

I'm a GGG fan first, but I wouldn't be disappointed if Jacobs won.
    Yeah man cancer and comeback stories are only exclusive to the USA...

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
      Yeah man cancer and comeback stories are only exclusive to the USA...
      since i said they were and all... reading comprehension u low iq phag

Comment

since i said they were and all... reading comprehension u low iq phag
        Do u and Maxi Skype about Liam Smith being a bigger name than Jacobs or do you talk about cancer survivors? Ether one, I don't think it helps convince that Smith is a bigger name than Jacobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Boxingscene ****** _Maxi is trying to claim Smith has the same name value as Jacobs in America.

This is going to become more common with Golovkin fans trying to compare Golovkin-Jacobs PPV against Canelo-Smith.

While Jacobs isn't a big name comparing him to Smith is just ******ed imo. Smith was a genuine no name in America, Jacobs is well known at least among boxing fans.
          I am a huge GGG fan because of the person and boxer and champion that he is. Why would I give a damn how his PPV compares with Canelo's PPV??????. I have been a huge Canelo fan since long before I ever heard of GGG. I'll stick up for either of them on here if I think they are being unfairly trashed. What the fuc difference does it make if some GGG fans try to compare his PFV with Canelo's? That has nothing to do with what fights get made in the real world.This is just another of dozens of hate threads you have started devoted solely to trashing GGG. You even went to the trouble of making a flashing bill board of how bad he is and all the evil he has done. You hate him beyond all logic or reason. To me you and the ******ed Robo cop are fuking up this forum by clogging it up with multiple daily GGG hate threads the two of you start.

Comment

_Maxi please tell me you didn't say this

Comment

Do u and Maxi Skype about Liam Smith being a bigger name than Jacobs or do you talk about cancer survivors? Ether one, I don't think it helps convince that Smith is a bigger name than Jacobs.
              I should have known you would be here helping out your GGG hating tag team partner. You have already said Jacobs is a sure thing to KO GGG. If GGG wins I'll remind you of this stupid statement every chance I get. When is the Real Pugilist going to show up to help you two haters trash GGG?

Comment

Uh oh, thought this poll was going to troll op.. Guess I was the only one

Comment

Maxi is a fucking clown. Surprised he can show his face with the number of times he's embarrassed himself here.

Comment

Jacobs is a much bigger name than Smith in the USA, and prolly even close to equal terms in UK.

I said that America loves a good comeback story; a story of a man not only coming off a vicious, soul-crushing schooling followed by brutal KO... But moreover, from the very grip and shadow of death itself in the form of cancer.

His story was made public, and mainstream news outlets did pieces on him recovering from cancer, and battling his way back into contender, and eventually becoming world champion.

I never said "these type of feel-good stories are exclusive to USA," I just said that they are loved greatly in America.

So I have no idea wot you are on about, you poor wee low-IQ lil bugger! All I hear from you is "muh dick, muh dick, muh dick muh welfare, muh welfare."
                    Last edited by Cheek busting; 03-09-2017, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Jacobs is a much bigger name than Smith in the USA, and prolly even close to equal terms in UK.

I said that America loves a good comeback story; a story of a man not only coming off a vicious, soul-crushing schooling followed by brutal KO... But moreover, from the very grip and shadow of death itself in the form of cancer.

His story was made public, and mainstream news outlets did pieces on him recovering from cancer, and battling his way back into contender, and eventually becoming world champion.

I never said "these type of feel-good stories are exclusive to USA," I just said that they are loved greatly in America.

So I have no idea wot you are on about, you poor wee low-IQ lil bugger! All I hear from you is "muh dick, muh dick, muh dick muh welfare, muh welfare."
                      Read the thread title. Lol

Pirog was a crafty and skilled boxer. He and Jacobs were having a good fight. I don't recall him "schooling" Jacobs but the chances of you not watching the fight are high... Pirog got lucky with a straight cross. Did Rahman get lucky with Lewis?

The irony however of spinal injuries to both Jacob's and Prog innit. Pirog and GGG never happened and Pirog been retired. Jacobs with fate persevered and co tinued boxing as a pro with an interesting KO streak.

I'll let you absorb those facts for a minute. Tune into Jacobs and GGG when u get a chance. New member's are welcomed to this intriguing bout.

Comment

Working...
                      X