Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** Marcos Maidan vs Devon Alexander + Broner vs Perez RBR and discussion thread****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I thought I was going crazy for a second

I simply cannot see how Broner's style is not blatantly an obvious and glaring similarity to Mayweather's.

That's without the fact that Broner openly states he bases his style on Floyd's style and Floyd is his idol.

I definitely don't think he fights at all like Roy Jones.
    he fights exactly like mayweather. in fact tonite was the best mayweather impesonation ive seen from a fighter not named mayweather. whats scary about broner is, he may not be as gifted as floyd in some areas, but his power is monstrous.

Comment

• how did yous all score the fight?..99-91 alexander for me

Comment

I simply cannot see how Broner's style is not blatantly an obvious and glaring similarity to Mayweather's.

That's without the fact that Broner openly states he bases his style on Floyd's style and Floyd is his idol.

fa9s can't stand the idea that up and coming fighters are influenced by pbf.....lol@anyone who sees "roy jones" in his style.

Comment

• Originally posted by fightscore View Post
          how did yous all score the fight?..99-91 alexander for me
          I had the same card.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            he fights exactly like mayweather. in fact tonite was the best mayweather impesonation ive seen from a fighter not named mayweather. whats scary about broner is, he may not be as gifted as floyd in some areas, but his power is monstrous.
            He has real good power, I agree.

He seems to have more power than Mayweather had at 130.

Mayweather didn't really knock guys out for 10 counts like Broner has been doing.

Then again, Mayweather's level of opposition at 130 compared to Broner's thus far is vastly superior.

I agree though, Broner can punch.

Comment

You are just looking at the surface.

He can do Floyd's moves and try to look like Floyd all he wants but that doesn't give him a similar style because what they are trying to do with them is completely different.

Comment

LOL. Naw, you aren't going crazy, not at all. And the bold says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  No what we are seeing is that Alexander is way better at WW.

He looks stronger and takes a punch better too.

If Alexander fought like this vs Bradley, then Bradley would have been napping.
                  what are you smoking?

Comment

Working...
                  X