Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I'm Going To Beat Linares, Beat Davis, Beat Haney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lightweight division is warming up which is great ! All these young fighters coming through but will any of them face each other in the future ? I hope so ! Starting with the Lomo v Lopez fight. Ryan Garcia looks a great prospect and he feels on top of the world at the moment . But there will come a time that he will be in a real battle against serious opposition. I think Llnares is the ideal opponent for him to take on now ! He is experience and know how will test this young man and remember he can still punch as we all saw last night. It will be a good name to have on Garcia resume if he wins.

Comment

At least this guy is calling out big names like Linares. Tank and Ellerbee are scared s**tless to step up the competition.

Comment

I don't think we'll see all 3 of those fights @ 135. All these guys are maturing fast! 140 will be scorching hot in 2021!

Comment

this is the attitude Stank Davis should've had when he became champ smh. props to Ryan for having this mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I think Linares is a logical next step for Garcia. He's been demolishing C-level opponents, and I'd rate Linares as B+ at 135. If he doesn't get Linares outta there early, it should prove to be a learning experience.
            I fully agree ! I want to see him or what he does when someone hits him back and won't just take what Garcia is dishing out !

Comment

If he ends up anything like Oscar he will win a bunch, lose a few and fight everyone. What else can you ask for in a fighter?

Comment

The fight against Linares should answer some questions especially if it goes into the later rounds.
                Garcia needs rounds under his belt after quick ko wins in his last 2 fights.
                Remember Garcia struggled badly in a majority decision win against Carlos Morales and that was only 17 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  If he ends up anything like Oscar he will win a bunch, lose a few and fight everyone. What else can you ask for in a fighter?
                  Oscar has turned into such a clown over the years as a promoter it's so easy to forget how great he was as a fighter. I really enjoyed his time in the sport

Comment

I'm actually starting to like this prick. Lol

Comment

Ryan should fight Tank or Haney they are less risk. fighting Linares is far more riskier

Comment

Working...
                      X