Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Issues 'Show Cause' Letter To Alejandra Jimenez Over Positive Drug Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO Issues 'Show Cause' Letter To Alejandra Jimenez Over Positive Drug Test

From the moment her drug test came back positive for a banned substance, Alejandra Jimenez has vowed to clear her name. She will have to do just that if she plans to keep at least one of her super middleweight titles. The two-division and current unified 168-pound titlist enjoyed the thrill of a lifetime following a spirited 10-round win over Franchon Crews-Dezurn in their January 11 DAZN-streamed title fight in San Antonio, Texas. The aftermath, however, has been anything but celebratory, as it was learned that Jimenez (13-0-1, 9KOs) tested positive for the banned substance Stanazol. The test took place on January 10, one day before the fight but with the results not learned until January 24 when Voluntary Anti-Doping Agency (VADA) reported the finding to the World Boxing Council (WBC), one of the two sanctioning bodies whose titles were at stake.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He should receive a lifetime ban. That guy is a man. He should be ashamed of himself for putting his hands on a woman.

Comment

They should ban Crews-Dezurn's wig for life. That thing cost her the fight...

Comment

What did she test positive for?

Comment

At his last weigh in, I swear I saw a bulge in the groin area of the boxer briefs that Alejandra Jimenez was wearing and yet he still got his ass kicked by a female.

This dude is clearly a tranny who has male balls. That gives him unfair advantage over other female boxers.

Why doesn't he fight other transgender female boxers in order to level the playing field by making it fair and even? Who knows he may just be one of Oscar De La Hoya's close acquaintances?

I've heard Oscar has a huge appetite for He/Shes and shemales. Why would Golden Boy attempt to fool the public by slicking a can of oil on boxing fans?

Comment

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
            What did she test positive for?
            Stanazol. And come on bruh, at least read the part of the article that appears in the OP

Comment

???

Originally posted by megh50 View Post
              They should ban Crews-Dezurn's wig for life. That thing cost her the fight...
              Someone's life was in play yet you're attempting to get 'cool points' for a sloppy and tasteless joke. Grow up Champ, this is real right here.

Comment

Gotta stop eating the beef in Mexico

Comment

Originally posted by IBOX4LIFE View Post
                  Someone's life was in play yet you're attempting to get 'cool points' for a sloppy and tasteless joke. Grow up Champ, this is real right here.
                  lighten up champ...it's humour. Can't be serious all the time. Take some time to see the funny side of life and its happenings

Comment

Champ I still fight so this hit home with me. My apologies if I was not as humorous as I probably should have been.

Comment

Working...
                    X