Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Not Sold on Offering 50-50 Split To Wilder-Fury Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The waffler

Comment

Oh yeah i forgot. Wilder and his fans dont want him to fight Joshua.

Comment

Eddie tells him to hype nonsense in the media. 70/30 for the #3 guy in the world? I really don't think Joshua
        believes the words that come out of his own mouth.

Comment

In his last figh I didn't like him at all. The match was totally unexciting and his plan was to win without really fighting.

After this new comment, I hope he meets a big hitter and gets deatroyed by him. Whoever he will be it's fine for me. Be it Wilder, Dubois or whoever else.

Fury and Usyk have both the skills to beat AJ at his own game, but won't probably ko him.

I want him to be ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

And thats just looking at their last fights. Keep going back and it dont get any favourable for either Wilder or Fury. Do not get mixed up with Team AJ being willing to offer 50% and those two opponents being worth 50%.
            But for pure boxing ability I feel as do plenty of others that Fury is the best there is.

Comment

I think that's just business talk rather than what he truly believes...

Comment

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
                Apparently he already forgotten he doesnt have an "0" in his record, hes no longer the betting favorite if he ever fight the winner of Wilder-Fury
                Originally posted by petero View Post
                Eddie tells him to hype nonsense in the media. 70/30 for the #3 guy in the world? I really don't think Joshua
                believes the words that come out of his own mouth.
                What has ranking got to do with anything? Splits are decided on who brings what. Joshua is by far a bigger draw.

Comment

He don’t want the fight both will beat him

Comment

2039 is the best year for this fight. They will be peaking around that time, and we have to let it build up.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                      He don’t want the fight both will beat him
                      Both turned down career high paydays to risk losing fighting each other for less.

Comment

Working...
                      X