No announcement yet.

Spence & Crawford Last Nite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
    I've always said the same thing, TC is a little smaller than Thurman and especially Spence but he makes up for it in skill and his natural athletic gifts. He will pick Spence off and has the footwork and movement to get out after he lands. He will have some sticky spots for sure, Spence is too good not to win rounds and use his size, but TC has enough chin and toughness to survive those moments, and that is where I think people underestimate him, he is nasty tough, and that normally equates to a great stamina too. Funny video
    Announced weights entering the ring on fight night were Crawford 157 pounds for the Horn fight and Spence 156 pounds for the Ocampo fight. Spence is NOT a giant welterweight that so many say he is. He weighs about the same as Crawford going into the ring. I pick Spence to win by KO with his relentless effective attack to the body and head. Spence hits harder and takes a punch better and throws more punches every round than Crawford. Nobody has lasted more than 8 rounds with Spence in years. Spence would have knocked out Crawford's last opponent in a few rounds in my opinion. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      Here they are talking mad shyt to each other.

Neither guy is afraid of the other folks.

To be honest, you can see a genuine respect and affection from both men- they like each other and would probably be very good friends under different circumstances (and may yet be)

Enjoy this video:

If anyone wants to see what Bob Arum looks like when he's lying, just look at the part where Spence questions Bob about Bob saying Al Haymon and Sam Watson are the same person

Classic video

Comment

The best part of the video: Crawford "I bet you a hundred thousand he's faster than you". Spence looks down at the trainers physique and says "In what".......

Comment

Spence looking like a prime LL Cool J

Comment

Damn. That was awesome. Love Buds confidence. Dude loves this stuff

Comment

Funny sh^t.

Also Elie is such a f#cking ******. He just videos this whole exchange between two of the best WW's & his first question post all that is "how much did your chain cost". LMFAO. And while I'm at it why isn't he selling shirts that say REPORTING on it. Thats his mfing tagline. How the f#ck you putting REPRESENT on your shirts? Dumb mfer.

Comment

both of them should have said, ok then meet u on DAZN and looked at arum

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Announced weights entering the ring on fight night were Crawford 157 pounds for the Horn fight and Spence 156 pounds for the Ocampo fight. Spence is NOT a giant welterweight that so many say he is. He weighs about the same as Crawford going into the ring. I pick Spence to win by KO with his relentless effective attack to the body and head. Spence hits harder and takes a punch better and throws more punches every round than Crawford. Nobody has lasted more than 8 rounds with Spence in years. Spence would have knocked out Crawford's last opponent in a few rounds in my opinion. MAN DOWN!
                  156 was his morning weight, Spence weighed 162 for Lo Greco. He's a big WW.

Comment

dude people say that Crawford is a small welter but look he the same height as spencer dude Crawford is my favorite american fighter right now i think he could take spence that guy in the back though should of just listened man stupid ass WAR CRAWFORD!!!!

Comment

good banter

Comment

Working...
                      X