Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Would Maul Usyk All Night, He'll Struggle at Heavyweight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Whyte: I Would Maul Usyk All Night, He'll Struggle at Heavyweight!

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte is confident that he would batter and break down Oleksandr Usyk if they met in the ring. On Saturday night, Whyte was ringside at Manchester Arena as Usyk likely took part in his last fight at the cruiserweight limit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The build up has already started. I see Usyk outboxing Whyte.

Comment

Whyte would get his ears boxed off.

Comment

Whyte is so one dimensional and Usyk would box circles around this fool lol

Comment

Whyte the sloppiest most over rated heavy weight in the division, he would get embarrassed by Usyk.
          Whyte is the next "Eddie Hearn" hype train who will get exposed as soon as he steps up and fights a top 10. Chisora will probably even beat him this time.

Just cant have respect for a guy that shoots his mouth off like this and cant back it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            The build up has already started. I see Usyk outboxing Whyte.
            U mean the same Usyk who was outboxed by Bellew ?

Whyte by way of a pummeling

Comment

Tough guy whyte sizing up usyk, but fighting derik chisora while he could of fought king long instead

Comment

Dear Mr Whyte, how about mauling Luis Ortiz first?

Comment

Whyte us a strong heavyweight that plods forward throwing bombs there's no boxing skill. He wears most average heavyweights and got lucky against Parker as he was saved by the belt. His made for Usyk who will school him,this won't happen as they are both promoted by Hearn and as long as both make him money he will keep them apart. It will be interesting to see how Usyk handles the bugbmen of the division, other than Joshua I see Usyk beating the rest and it will be interesting to see him against Joshua, I'm finding it hard picking a winner.

Comment

Usyk should fight a fighter like Whyte before getting a shot. Lets see if Usyk against Joshua is actually worth watching.

Comment

Working...
                    X