Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Ortiz go quiet and sign another fight instead of Whyte?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    Ortiz wanted the fight and said so. I don't even know what this BS thread is about. Who are you trying to convince?
    I’m starting to believe these Hearn ass lickers are slow and read with their finger no lie.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsoutrome View Post
      I’m starting to believe these Hearn ass lickers are slow and read with their finger no lie.
      I'll make it simple for you simpletons. Both did the exact same thing, said they wanted the fight and then went quiet and signed to fight someone else. So why are you tards saying Whyte ducked but not Ortiz?

Comment

It is the other way around! Luis Ortiz was allegedly offered fights from Eddie Hearn and none of them named Dillian Whyte and Whyte is the one that went silent.

Comment

They both took other fights. The difference is that Whyte's fight is for a lot more money and against a tougher opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            I'll make it simple for you simpletons. Both did the exact same thing, said they wanted the fight and then went quiet and signed to fight someone else. So why are you tards saying Whyte ducked but not Ortiz?
            Ortiz accepted a verbal offer from Whyte to fight on the 22nd. After Ortiz accepted, Whyte withdrew the offer.

This is what happened and now you are pretending it didn't because it doesn't reflect well on Whyte. A better course of action from Whyte fans would be to just stfu. Making up a story just exposes you as a buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              Ortiz accepted a verbal offer from Whyte to fight on the 22nd. After Ortiz accepted, Whyte withdrew the offer.

This is what happened and now you are pretending it didn't because it doesn't reflect well on Whyte. A better course of action from Whyte fans would be to just stfu. Making up a story just exposes you as a buffoon.
              What offer? How can he accept when he didn't know the terms? How do you know the offer was withdrawn? Show your evidence. You ****ing idiot. BOTH did the exact same thing, how can one be ducking...... FFS

Comment

Fighting Ortiz is a big risk with no reward..Whyte would still have to wait 2 years to fight wilder even though he has the silver belt with Breaseale the bs mandatory

Comment

Neither ducked the other the problem is and always have been Eddie Hearn

Comment

What offer? How can he accept when he didn't know the terms? How do you know the offer was withdrawn? Show your evidence. You ****ing idiot. BOTH did the exact same thing, how can one be ducking...... FFS
                    https://fightzonenews.com/ortiz-acce...december-22nd/

https://www.fightful.com/boxing/luis...december-fight

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...-dillian-whye/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/74599...iz-wbc-boxing/

Comment

That's not an offer. There was no purse etc. FFS you're clueless.

Comment

Working...
                      X