Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaepernick Raises $20K in Celebrity Donations for Group Honoring Convicted Cop-Killer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    All the cops that Assata either directly killed, or played a part in killing?

The ones she executed? The ones she threw a grenade at their car? The ones she shot while in a high-speed pursuit of her as a wanted felon fleeing?

Which ones? All of them?
    Yea why not. Let’s say they were all bad. Fuk em.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Whats wrong with giving her kids money? Fair play on giving money to 20 families in need, but whats wrong with giving her kids money?

And just reading the wiki on this she's claiming she didn't kill the guy, there is medical evidence that suggests she was shot with her hands raised & of course the cop claims "the suspect went for a gun" as they ALWAYS do supposedly gun found or not.

Granted this chick was a bad chick & into some wild sh^t & most importantly isn't innocent even if she didn't murder this cop, but it seems at least debatable she killed this cop regardless of what a court decided.

Ok now that i see this, I understand you do realize this was a murderer.

But I find it laughable you doubt her actions, despite the long list of violent acts carried out by her.

Regardless, she needs to be brought to face the charges, and let a jury hear the evidence for and against her..

She's a murderer, a scum bag, and a racist who needs to be brought to justice.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
        Yea why not. Let’s say they were all bad. Fuk em.
        How do you know they were bad?? What evidence do you have to offer? Yeah - F them for no other reason than just being cops.

Are you a DINDU??? That explains your inability to reason. DEY WUZ RACEEST N SHEET AND DESERVED TO DIE.

Killer reasoning bro. Or maybe you believe that because of the historical injustices, that gives blacks a right to maim and murder at will those who they believe are oppressing them?

"Jamal's bank account was in the negative - it's your day bro! Kill them pigs at will"!
        Last edited by Cheek busting; 02-05-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

I joke a lot about "Kangz," but I also really do respect REAL movements to try to empower blacks, and give them the means and tools to succeed. Just like I do for any type of organization that tries to help and self-empower ANY person of ANY race.
          ASSATA "innocent DINDU NUFFINZ" Shakur
          Are you a DINDU??? That explains your inability to reason. DEY WUZ RACEEST N SHEET AND DESERVED TO DIE.
          What you say after your post is completely negated by your constant use of derogatory "jokes".... AKA your first post is full of ****, and you wonder why people think you're a racist poster

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
            What you say after your post is completely negated by your constant use of derogatory "jokes".... AKA your first post is full of ****, and you wonder why people think you're a racist poster
            So I can't distinguish between a legitimate self-empowerment movement, and a legit murdering scumbag?

And I DGAS what people think about me - it's an internet forum FFS..

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
              Bring back that one gif you had.. I loved watching that - used to watch it several times over and over.

Comment

“Celebrities” is a loose term..

20k from celebrities ain’t shyt

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  “Celebrities” is a loose term..

20k from celebrities ain’t shyt
                  too true.....

but wheres da fro, doe

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Most violent interracial crime in the US remains black perpetrator vs white/hispanic victim. Overwhelmingly so. In some categories (rape) lopsided to shocking degrees.

Nobody seems to care at all about statistical reality. Very few people actually care about standing up for anything or anyone. They shout Michael Brown's name and call it an "epidemic". You ask if they've ever reviewed the numbers. They walk off with their hands over their ears.

They just want the edgy, ironic novelty of being into "black power". Plain and simple. It's the world's most gruesome fashion accessory.

It makes you hate people in general because half of them are white yuppies.
                    When I was a hack, the most ruthless & violent were Aryan Brotherhood. There wasnt as many white inmates as Mexicans or blacks but the ABs are very violent. Every time the ABs put in work their victims wound up with stitches in their butthole. Blacks & Mexicans typically killed quick. ABs would leave dudes as vegetable and 10 stitches in the ass. Only time i ever heard of rape was AB on another white.

Comment

Bring back that one gif you had.. I loved watching that - used to watch it several times over and over.
                      This one?

Comment

Working...
                      X