No announcement yet.

Canelo is pushing hard for the Pacquiao fight for Sept after 8.75 mill lawsuit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    What proof do you have that "Canelo is pushing hard for the Pacquiao fight"? Gomez has named a list of fighters being considered and Pacquiao isn't on the list.
    And how do you know canelo aint pushing for that fight behind closed doors.

I forgot you the same cat who thinks pacquiao beats lomachenko lol

Comment

This fight has literally zero chance of happening. Pacquiao isn't fighting anyone above 150 and Canelo can't make that weight if he tried

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        And how do you know canelo aint pushing for that fight behind closed doors.

I forgot you the same cat who thinks pacquiao beats lomachenko lol

Comment

No he wouldnt, canelo would ice him all it takes is one shot plus if it went to the cards no way pac gets decision
          Prime Pac would body bag Nelo's ginger ass.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
            Prime Pac would body bag Nelo's ginger ass.
            No he wouldn't Pac has a glass chin, and Canelo hits harder than Marquez and Cotto.

Just stop dude.

Comment

The fight is getting announced tomorrow

Comment

His political rivals will give him hell if he fights again. You don't know how bitter the political climate is there in that part of the world. The guy should just quit politics, teach boxing and organize boxing tournaments or something. He doesn't belong in politics.

Comment

Came here because a very misleading post title. SMH

No proof Canelo is pushing for a Manny fight. Manny is not fighting any time soon he's focused on politics let the man be retired. And if he did fight Canelo it would end badly. The last time Manny fought a Mexican counter puncher it ended in Manny being in a coma. Canelo is literally a bigger, younger, faster, stronger version of Marquez. Manny struggled against Marquez style his entire career because his counter punching neutralized most of his speed. An older version of Manny does nothing but get timed and put to sleep because he ran head first into a Canelo right.

Last edited by bigdunny1; 06-18-2016, 12:27 PM.

Comment

No he wouldn't Pac has a glass chin, and Canelo hits harder than Marquez and Cotto.

Just stop dude.
                    Glass chin? Wow, someone needs to lay off the crack rocks.

Comment

i had a dream about this fight a month ago, mind you, i dont ever dream about boxing. anyways, in my dream pac was phucking canelo up in the center on the ring. manny was too fast ducking and hitting canelo flush with his straight left.

the fight took place in the center of the ring pretty much, and canelo kept throwing that right and manny kept ducking it but he kept leaning towards his right everytime he duck the punch. i caught on to it and was thinking to myself if manny doesnt switch up his tactic, canelo is gonna catch on to it.

and just when i thought of that, canelo threw a right, pac ducked again leaning towards his right and thats when canelo threw a left upper cut that put manny down. i thought pac was out for the count but he actually got up but was daze and wobbling on his feet.

pac was so out of it that he turned around and stubble out the ring and into the crowd lol. i thought to myself, damm what an embarrassing knock out, we will never hear the end of it from the flomos. and then i woke up. moral to this dream is that canelo will knock manny out if this fight happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X