No announcement yet.

Triple G is a BEAST!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triple G is a BEAST!!

WOW 1st time really watching him up close. The guy is a monster. I love how he is so calm in the ring and just stalks his opponent until he sees an opening. I think the commentators mentioned it like how he seems to be in control of everything and never get's flustered. Proksa seemed like a very awkward fighter to fight and triple just patiently walked him down watching his every move. I'm on the bandwagon!!!
    Last edited by johncods; 09-02-2012, 12:42 PM.

You went to the fight?

Comment

Yes he is, apparently he even ko's Ward now.

Comment

The God of War Gennaday Golovkin!

Comment

And his punches look so damn heavy yet he looks like he is not even trying. That's one bad dude.

Comment

I think he can UD Ward in a tough clinch-fest fight. He's very good, but i don't see him knocking Ward out.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
              I think he can UD Ward in a tough clinch-fest fight. He's very good, but i don't see him knocking Ward out.
              Nah he wont beat ward. Ward is big and a spoiler. He'll just tangle up with his arms and not allow him to get off

Comment

I'll jump on the wagon when he beats an elite opponent

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  Nah let's not get carried away. Ward is much bigger than him and ward has a very ugly style. He would clinch triple G all night when he feels that power.

But I'd pick golovkin against anyone at 154 or 160 Sergio would be 50/50.

Comment

Ward-Golovkin would go down like Molina-Kirkland. Ward would clinch Golovkin to death, might even make him quit from frustration.

Comment

Working...
                    X