Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Spence do the stanky leg if Mikey catches him clean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Spence do the stanky leg if Mikey catches him clean?

How suspect is Spence’s chin?

No, he won't do any kind of dance. Mikey has no power that can hurt Spence who has never been down and has fought guys like Brook who hit much harder than Mikey. Spence's chin is not the least bit suspect and is well proven. You are trying to dream up ways for Miley to win since you dislike Spence. Dream on but Spence will almost certainly knock Mikey out. Mikey has been knocked down by much smaller lighter punchers than Spence. Mikey is the one who will be doing the stanky leg dance just before Spence knocks him out. MAN DOWN!

Comment

Not suspect enough for me to think a natural Lightweight can hurt him.

Comment

Spence was hurt against a guy named Emmanuel Lartey in his 9th pro fight but was saved by the bell. I think he can be knocked out but it won't be by Mikey Garcia. He is just too small.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          No, he won't do any kind of dance. Mikey has no power that can hurt Spence who has never been down and has fought guys like Brook who hit much harder than Mikey. Spence's chin is not the least bit suspect and is well proven. You are trying to dream up ways for Miley to win since you dislike Spence. Dream on but Spence will almost certainly knock Mikey out. Mikey has been knocked down by much smaller lighter punchers than Spence. Mikey is the one who will be doing the stanky leg dance just before Spence knocks him out. MAN DOWN!
          I like both of these guys its a shame they fighting each other. Mikey dont belong in a fight with a guy as big as Spence. Shoot spence will probably be a middleweight champion in like the next 2 years.

Comment

Garcia cant punch above 135. He fought Broner and Lipinets then ran back down to 135 complaining that 140 guys have a size advantage. He is going to get steamrolled by Spence and his brother Robert will throw the towel robbing us of a highlight reel KO.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
              How suspect is Spence’s chin?
              He wasn't bothered by a hard hitting Brook so don't expect him to be troubled by Mike that much.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Spence was hurt against a guy named Emmanuel Lartey in his 9th pro fight but was saved by the bell. I think he can be knocked out but it won't be by Mikey Garcia. He is just too small.
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I22XpBFz6K4
                At 27:30

Comment

Working...
                X