Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn To Wilder, Fury: We Run The Show, You Didn't Even Sell Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    What you're saying is true and apparently Hearn is looking at how many people attended the fury/wilder fight to see if wilder deserved an AJ fight.... Im sure fury could have made 3 mill fighting in the UK. Fury is more popular than wilder, yet he had no problem going to America and doing what he needed to to make the fight.
    Dude how can you compare a guy that has no belts been out of a competitive fight for nearly three years to Joshua ?

Of course fury will go to America . He’s been on his arze for three years sniffing gear

He went to America because he had no choice ... got robbed while he was at it

Comment

Any self respecting champion would fight his rivals in an empty car park for 20 quid . Joshua and Hearn are **** scared of Fury and Wilder and everyone can see it.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
        Hearn doesn't realize that people aren't going to continue to pay for matches that they aren't interested in seeing. Fury and Wilder have a little buzz about them now and people are gonna wanna see AJ fight them sooner rather than later. AJ will need them at some point there aren't many elite guys to pick from at HW this isn't like the WW or JWW where there are options. Get the Whyte fight out of the way and then go after Fury or Wilder. Psssstttt silly deals come on dude.
        Think you’re right, AJ v Whyte would become a tough sell for April if that’s the direction they go in (unless Whyte KO’s Chisora spectacularly).

Comment

AJ still the A-Side you won't hear many people even argue about that but he only run things in the UK

Arrogance from the people outside of the ring will make things very difficult to work together sadly for us Sports Fans! It will take a 3rd Party or a Network, Investor somebody to jump in with some Mega Offers for both sides to get this done

It is not about you damn Promoters, nobody buy PPV's to see any of you!

Comment

😂 So emotional on here...makes sense the Wilder fanboys can’t think straight and rationally just like Wilder..no wonder he can’t make sensible business decisions.

Comment

"won't be pressured by the boxing public", yeah hearn they're called the paying boxing fan. It's clear from what he's saying that they'll keep putting up soft opponents to some fans who will buy tickets. As for aj, not quite sure how being offered 50 million to fight is a silly deal. Boxing fans will slowly wake up to this high ticket price, low opponent risk by hearns and aj

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                Dude how can you compare a guy that has no belts been out of a competitive fight for nearly three years to Joshua ?

Of course fury will go to America . He’s been on his arze for three years sniffing gear

He went to America because he had no choice ... got robbed while he was at it
                Im comparing them because they are both boxers saying they want the wilder fight (wbc belt). Now im not saying AJ go to America. I'm saying fury did what ever he had to do to make the fight. As should wilder. But the boxing insiders are all claiming that it is Joshua (camp) that is avoiding the fight, even Ajs own countrymen.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Seems you've mistaken father and son. This article is about Barry H. (father) who's no longer a boxing promoter.
                  OK I didn't spot that. Eddie learned everything from Barry anyway. It actually sounded like exactly something Eddie would say.
                  Barry was just the same promoting Eubank in the early 90's - keeping him well away from Mcallum, Toney and Mclellan in favour of easy defences against the likes of John Jarvis. All about maximum reward for minimum risk.

Comment

You call it what you want, neither Wilder or Fury command the same purse, revenue or viewers. My money is on Fury atop the heavyweight division. It’s business that neither you or me have to agree with.
                    Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    I call it running scared from a real challenge from fear that their golden goose might be defeated or worse KTFO...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                      Im comparing them because they are both boxers saying they want the wilder fight (wbc belt). Now im not saying AJ go to America. I'm saying fury did what ever he had to do to make the fight. As should wilder. But the boxing insiders are all claiming that it is Joshua (camp) that is avoiding the fight, even Ajs own countrymen.
                      Fair comment

My bad

Comment

Working...
                      X