No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder, Tyson Fury Ends in Controversial Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    This fight reminded me a lot of Pacquiao-Marquez 2.

If Fury would have managed to stay on his feet he would have won.

The KD's were the difference.
    Not with the mexican judge he had Wilder winning even without the KD

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      wilder was robbed. he won easily
      kill yourself fool. you know wilder got schooled.

Comment

• Originally posted by angkag View Post
        We simply don't have enough information to be able to say these are the best two heavyweights. If and when one of them gets in the ring with Joshua, then we'll be able to judge, until then, they remain '2 of the best 3', with the best yet to be decided.

Couple of things come to mind:

- Fury fought a great fight, and one thing that comes to mind is that if there was any rust from inactivity, its gone for sure, and he's liable to be better next time out

- although Wilder hung in there and almost snatched it, and full credit to him for that, I wonder if his confidence took a hit. Being booed by the crowd at the end; his inability to make adjustments during the fight, plus all the hoopla that Fury was robbed, it might make a dent in him.

- how on earth did Fury get up ! Hands up if you though he was out for the count when he first went down.
        Fury and Wilder are 2 of the best 3. Ortiz is that 3rd guy. I think Joshua is already mentally broken after turning down 50 million for the Wilder mega fight. The Gypsy King took the fight for less. Joshua had a lot of trouble with Whyte the first time, not sure he beats him in the rematch. It was probably wise to avoid Wilder since there is no way he can avoid the right hand. He's a body builder and that won't cut it with those top 3 guys. Can Joshua beat Jarrell Miller or Dillian Whyte in a rematch? Its gonna be hard for him to hold down that number 4 spot.

Comment

• For all the d bags who think Fury got robbed.

He got up at 9 count

But laid on the ground for 5 seconds before the ref started counting

Wilder got robbed. He KOed that big sloth.

Stfu already about your crying. Tyson was gifted a draw. He got KOed

Comment

• Originally posted by KiloTeague View Post
            For all the d bags who think Fury got robbed.

He got up at 9 count

But laid on the ground for 5 seconds before the ref started counting

Wilder got robbed. He KOed that big sloth.

Stfu already about your crying. Tyson was gifted a draw. He got KOed

Lol what a coward you are.

Just admit the truth, it'll be fine. It's only sport

Comment

• No one there thought he won! Loved every second of this!

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                It wasn't that bad. Boxing is scored by rounds, so if you had Wilder winning two rds of the fight and the two knockdowns, you can definitely see where the draw comes in place.
                No

He would need 3 rounds more. I'm not gonna do it round by round specifically but this is how id adds up if Wilder won two 10-9 rounds and the two 10-8 rounds.

Fury : Wilder
                10 9
                10 9
                10 9
                10 9
                10 9
                10 9
                10 9
                10 9
                9 10
                9 10
                8 10
                8 10

114 112

Go back to school and learn to do maths

Comment

• This guy does good punch count analysis.

Lacking the funds to do so it seems though.

Comment

• Fury won that...Science beats Violence most of the time...Bomber need to implement some science in his game because he’s all Violence

Bomber got crazy power...he was outweighed by like 50 pounds...he was the smaller and shorter man but scored the only knockdowns of the fight...he still lost imo but he’s far from a bum like some of you are claiming him to be...Fury is just better than many people give him credit to be...I thought he was gonna get murked tbh but he surprised the ish outta me...Fury is the man!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                      No

He would need 3 rounds more. I'm not gonna do it round by round specifically but this is how id adds up if Wilder won two 10-9 rounds and the two 10-8 rounds.

Fury : Wilder
                      10 9
                      10 9
                      10 9
                      10 9
                      10 9
                      10 9
                      10 9
                      10 9
                      9 10
                      9 10
                      8 10
                      8 10

114 112

Go back to school and learn to do maths
                      Wilder would need one more round actually to make it a draw based on your calculations. I already admitted the error, and you missed the point.

What, you think you are superior now, or you have a lessor error?

Comment

Working...
                      X