Put some RESPEK on Adonis Stevensons Name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The longest reigning lineal champ in the sport right now

Comment

Good riddens of that piece of SHT Stevenson!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good riddance, no respect for a champion who stopped being one long before he was dethroned.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Good riddens of that piece of SHT Stevenson!!!!!!!!!!!
          As i wrote in the Live RBR thread, Gvozdyk rly impressed me, he fought a smart fight and sticked to the gameplan, he outworked and and frustrated Adonis throughout while doing a great job defensively blocking most of Adonis left hands with his right glove aswell as using his elbows to avoid most of the body shots, rly impressive stuff, composed and methodical and a great finish, sure he had that scare in the 10th were Adonis caught him but other then that he was in control for most of the fight, my prediction for a Adonis KO was ultimately wrong, great fight (:

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            .... and i also think he will win tomorrow
            Ahem.......

Comment

Originally posted by fredo [!] View Post
              Its time yall see thru the hate and put urself in Stevensons shoes

Adonis went from pimpin hoes to being one of the best paid boxers on the pbc roster, hes been a smart business man whos made himself and his family financially secure 4 life
              yes i agree he has cherrypicked alot since winning the title and i understand that its not easy being a Adonis fan but i once again ask u to put urself in his shoes, the man was a pimp whos destructive lifestyle ended him up in prison, he couldve just aswell kept spiralling down into the abyss of lowlifeness, but he choose to rise and made a decision to completely change his life, he couldve just aswell been another statistic but instead he choose to make something out of himself

as a wise pimp once said - pimpin aint easy
              put some respek on his name u infidels

also remember this quote come saturday night/sunday morning, yall are in for a treat (:
              I think he's a POS. I enjoyed watching get sparked

Comment

RESPEK to them smellin salts, cuz.

Comment

After spending some time reading about his situation (I honestly had zero idea until yesterday, do not know how I missed something like this), I really am glad he lost. I picked him to win, but I think we all knew his days were numbered. I just did not think Gvozdyk had enough tools in the shed to handle a still effective, still powerful fighter. But he did, and he did it fairly convincingly. Stevenson is now faced with a simple decision: Retire, or become the Jean Pascal type of fighter who is the measuring stick for other fighters, the name on a resume. He wasted his prime. He has also wasted his life. He has had such a great platform to help others and use his horrid, ugly past as an example as to how to become a better man. Instead, he used his fame to insulate himself and do very little to make anything better but his bank account.

He had skill. He had a fine career. But he wasted so much skill and special power. He could have beaten Kovalev. He could have challenged Ward. He could have enticed Hopkins in the ring. He could have handled Alvarez all those years as mando. He wasted HOF talent and opportunity.

Much like his life. He hurt women. And he got a second chance. Did very little with it.

War Gvozdyk.

Comment

Originally posted by fredo [!] View Post
                    Its time yall see thru the hate and put urself in Stevensons shoes

Adonis went from pimpin hoes to being one of the best paid boxers on the pbc roster, hes been a smart business man whos made himself and his family financially secure 4 life
                    yes i agree he has cherrypicked alot since winning the title and i understand that its not easy being a Adonis fan but i once again ask u to put urself in his shoes, the man was a pimp whos destructive lifestyle ended him up in prison, he couldve just aswell kept spiralling down into the abyss of lowlifeness, but he choose to rise and made a decision to completely change his life, he couldve just aswell been another statistic but instead he choose to make something out of himself

as a wise pimp once said - pimpin aint easy
                    put some respek on his name u infidels

also remember this quote come saturday night/sunday morning, yall are in for a treat (:
                    damn man donkey kong got knocked out more brutally than that teenage girl he ko'd in his pimp days!

Comment

Working...
                    X