Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: They Are All Using Golovkin's Name To Stay Relevant!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    Golovkin cops a lot of flak, because he failed to back up his words with action..... they talked a MASSIVE amount of shlt, but fell way short when it came to delivering..... both in regards to opponent selection (or, non-selection in his case)..... and in regards to how he performed against Canelo

they have avoided anyone who is a threat, and the supposed Mexican Killer went AWOL with Canelo
    I completely and totally agree with the "failing to back up his words with action" part man...I was one of the first to admit such....as far as opponent selection, the only one I disagreed with his team for was Vanes, I mean they have their reasons (excuses) but I honestly did not like it. As fr as avoiding "anyone who was a threat", only Ward comes to mind.....if you analyze objectively, it's mostly a matter of he hearsay until undeniable proof is provided...anyone can believe whoever they choose to believe, and that's that.

Comment

now we see the same thing with Golovkin..... his idiot fanbase have thrown sooooo many fighters under a bus, that they pissed off just about everyone lol

the following fighters are ALL more proven than Golovkin, and ALL will go down in history as being more accomplished and BETTER than Golovkin..... so, why did you guys bash them and throw them under a bus?

Ward
      Cotto
      Martinez
      Canelo
      Hagler
      Monzon
      Hopkins
      Froch
      etc.................

why would fans of those guys, respect Golovkin fans ?

now, the shoe is on the other foot, and the Golovkin fans are sad

I think people like you exaggerate how much GGG fans crap on these fighters. There are legitimate reasons to crap on all fighters if you look hard enough. I guarantee that alot of the "throwing under the bus" you talk about is in response to people like you throwing GGG under the bus. Mutual reactionary bull*****. That's all it is.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Your so hilarious but If you just lOl once or twice more you'd be even funnier.

We get it, you hate Golovkin. Thanks for that contemplative contribution, enlightening.
        You don’t get anything. Why do I hate Golovkin? Hate is such a strong word. I don’t personally know the guy.

The comparison between Michael Jackson in Thriller and Golovkin ‘s injuries was creative by the poster. Which I commended. However , for some reason whether your thongs need adjusting you have chose to attack me for something I find funny and you don’t. All I can do is apologise for my warped sense of humour and Canelo for his win. If that makes you feel better?

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
          I completely and totally agree with the "failing to back up his words with action" part man...I was one of the first to admit such....as far as opponent selection, the only one I disagreed with his team for was Vanes, I mean they have their reasons (excuses) but I honestly did not like it. As fr as avoiding "anyone who was a threat", only Ward comes to mind.....if you analyze objectively, it's mostly a matter of he hearsay until undeniable proof is provided...anyone can believe whoever they choose to believe, and that's that.

nope

they could have made a LOT of top fights..... much better fights than they ended up taking, with MUCH better opponents

I can give 8 specific examples

Golovkin being able to take a particular fight..... but CHOOSING not to, preferring to select someone WORSE..... is flat-out avoiding that fight

they completely failed to back up their words with actions, instead doing the exact opposite

they played risk/reward to DEATH, and it cost Golovkin his legacy..... they COULD have been mentioned alongside greats, because the fights WERE there..... they just chose to go a safer route to keep the hype-train running

you are not keeping it real, which is the main problem here

Golovkin and his fans deserve all the flak they get

Comment

Originally posted by yankees7448 View Post
            I think people like you exaggerate how much GGG fans crap on these fighters. There are legitimate reasons to crap on all fighters if you look hard enough. I guarantee that alot of the "throwing under the bus" you talk about is in response to people like you throwing GGG under the bus. Mutual reactionary bull*****. That's all it is.

fkn rubbish

nothing anyone said justified the bashing of Hagler/Monzon..... guys who have long retired

you are the epitome of a fanboy who cannot keep it real

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
              Chickens come home to roost, Chickens for Christ's sake!...cows don't roost.

Better if you say nothing and have people just think your an idiot than type your stupid comments and remove all doubt.
              What a sensitive nerd .I can hear how upset you are in your words. Did he really upset you that much that you have to address him that way?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                holy shyt you do a lot of whining and excuse making almost as worst as GGG. I asked you to go fetch me a picture of GGG looking like Gatti or worse then he looked after Canelo. That damn sure ain't the Brook fight

and he's a full video interview he did with Fat Boy dan immediately after the press conference

Now why don't we have any video and pics of him with the media after the Canelo fight WITHOUT hiding his face with glasses you idiot? Because he looked like this

So I'll ask you flat out was his face phuked up for the first time ever in his career because of a career long history of bad skin like Gatti or because Canelo lit him up with power shots and broke his face?

No you idiot I already told you I refuse to accept the premise that Canelo only won by 1 round he won on my card by more then that and it was convincing. But whether he won by 1 or more isn't the point. The point is IDIOT's like you and especially the GGG camp talked massive amounts of shyt and predicted that he would DESTROY Canelo. It's not that Canelo won it's also how he won by by walking GGG down giving him a Mexican Style fight he cried and begged for and then GGG tapping out a Mexican Style fight backing up and jabbing like a bytch while Canelo walked, stalked and broke his face. Then the shocking way the bytch came out him and he ran like a coward out the ring on some broner shyt. Then showed up like Stevie Wonder to the press conference and pulled a I no speaky any English and hid behind a translator looking like a timid rape victim and the excuse making and crying that has come from you and his ****ty fanbase ever since. THAT'S WHY GGG is taking a beating and sorry if your sensitive azzz can't take it. You phuking just brought up Gatti a BS excuse for why GGG's face was mangled for the first time ever in his career LMAO
                Look you f.ucking hood rat puta, nobody said that GGG's wasn't messed up...it's your fan-girlism, p u ss y wetting analogy that he was completely "dominated and shut out" which didn't happen...plus, you keep repeating yourself like a scorned ex-booty call, it's like you're only trying to convince yourself that what your imagination conjures up, is actually true...Unfortunately for YOU, It's NOT..so lay off the crack....

And for the record, this comment section would not allow me to paste the link for whatever reason:

https://www.************.com/2016/09...ed-andre-ward/

but in my post before this, just type everything with no spaces and you'll see the pic

https:// www.boxing news 24. com /2016/09/rosado-obvious-golovkin-avoided-andre-ward/

...my point is, he's been banged up before, obviously not as marked as with the Canelo fight because well, Canelo is pretty big guy, bigger than Kell Brook, that;s for damn sure! Hence, Canelo carries more pop to his punch, no arguments there. But to use it to support your theory that he out-classed Golovkin (hint: HE DIDN'T) just shows that your fangirl-ism for Canelo is beyond any reasoning. You know how to use google obviously, so try taking your fingers out your a n a l cavity while starting at pictures of Canelo, and type the link in to your browser with no spaces....you'll see that the pic is NOT of the Canelo 2 post fight...according to the site, it's post Brook...but of course, you'll probably deny-deny-deny!

oh, and it's not a "premise" (theory) that Canelo won by one round...it's what ACTUALLY happened according to the OFFICIAL VERDICT. Here, let me explain it to you like the short yellow bus riding ****** you are: The OFFICIAL outcome of the fight is how the OFFICIAL judges saw it...by ONE ROUND....Your Fan-Kunt Style of scoring, much like your existence, doesn't amount to DICK....DEAL WITH IT.

In the meantime, just BE HAPPY the ruler of your wet dreams was awarded the victory and stop with the unnecessary hate already, princess....
                Last edited by livershot73; 11-20-2018, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by livershot73 View Post
                  Why is it idiotic to mention facts? And WHERE am I making excuses? I've clearly been objective when it's come to this second fight. If you choose to ignore my comments to justify your moronic point of view, that's on YOU. CLEARLY, the only emotional b.itching is being done by you (and a couple of your other butt-buddies on here), just out of pure hatred for GGG, despite the fact that your fighter was awarded the verdict! Now ain't that some sh.it?

I should clarify, not to make you wet your panties with delight, but to remain fair and objective: I believe GGG's face being "mangled" (as you so eloquently put it) is also of a testament of Canelo's punching accuracy (something he has always been applauded for)...you want more proof of GGG's face? According to the fan-girlism you people put on display here, didn't the "midget Kell Brook" bust him up pretty good and "expose him" in their fight?

https://www. boxing news 24. com/2016/09/rosado-obvious-golovkin-avoided-andre-ward/

and NO ONE said GGG was Gatti, you're grasping at straws to justify your hate since you only decided to mention 1 of the 3 I brought up.... Gatti, Katsidis and Marquez were merely used as examples of your narrow-minded reasoning to GGG being "dominated" (NOT). But hey, continue to let your Canelo-Crush blind you!

Think about this, because this is EXACTLY what you and the rest of the Canela-Kuntz on here clearly don't realize:

You say GGG is an over-rated hype job, yet the fighter you tout as "the best" was awarded the verdict by ONE ROUND.....So according to what y'all claim, this would mean one of two things:

If GGG lost to "the best" by one round, then maybe he's NOT an over-rated hype job...Over-rated hype jobs are either 1. Shut out or 2. KO'd as soon as they step up in class... and I know it must make your @ss-hole pucker to just think about it, BUT THE FACT IS NEITHER of those things happened in the rematch ....Note: Want to see a TRUE shut-out (and not an imaginary one)? Watch the fight where your boy was completely schooled by Mayweather

OR

Canelo is just as much an over-rated hype job as GGG because he BARELY won the fight by one round. FACTS

Now ain't that some sh.it?
                  That was lovely. Where is GGG hibernating these days??..... only joking, GGG has nothing to be ashamed of. He fought gallantly. His head and face is one of the best in the business. It doesn’t matter how many times he gets hit in the face it can never cave in. Hall of fame head and face. Definitely still in the top 5 middleweights today. I dare anyone to tell me different.

Comment

nope

they could have made a LOT of top fights..... much better fights than they ended up taking, with MUCH better opponents

I can give 8 specific examples

Golovkin being able to take a particular fight..... but CHOOSING not to, preferring to select someone WORSE..... is flat-out avoiding that fight

they completely failed to back up their words with actions, instead doing the exact opposite

they played risk/reward to DEATH, and it cost Golovkin his legacy..... they COULD have been mentioned alongside greats, because the fights WERE there..... they just chose to go a safer route to keep the hype-train running

you are not keeping it real, which is the main problem here

Golovkin and his fans deserve all the flak they get

How am I NOT keeping it real by stating he failed to back up his words in the ring? I also stated it was a big let down that he left the ring without giving a post fight interview...how is THAT "not keeping it real?.....

What are your 8 specific examples?

I can see the fighter getting flak because he's the one that goes into the ring, but his fans? Why? They're HIS FANS, just as much as you are CANELO'S!...so did you deserve to be called names when his samples came back positive for Clen?....

I'm a BOXING fan...I'm not a fanboy of any particular fighter...Yes, I was rooting for GGG...hey, they gave it to Canelo by ONE ROUND...I have NO PROBLEM AT ALL with that because it could've gone either way...It was a fun scrap to watch and I'm glad I witnessed a great event....how is THAT not keeping it real?

I ask again, in the nicest way possible: What are your 8 specific examples?

Comment

Release the fanboys and haters. 200 comments calling each other morons, gives me hope for the future of the world. Funny, I doubt Canelo or Golovkin are giving any of this any thought, as they count they're money, while the insults fly.
                      Last edited by Usetoloveboxing; 11-20-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X