X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Hardly meaningless was it?

Not like Spain were taking it easy.

Really solid win I thought. Kane as a target man with Sterling and Rashford running around him is a nice counterattacking system. I liked Trippier, Gomez, MAguire and Chilwell, and there is some really good depth to our defence with the likes of Stones and TAA also. Pickford is a bit mental sometimes but he pulls off great saves and has really good distribution.

Biggest issue is that we just cannot control it in midfield, especially against the likes of Croatia and Spain. I think I would be happier with someone like Delph in there rather than Dier. Winks and Barkley looked a bit lost as well. A world class centre mid is needed badly.

I we can be that clinical going forward then we will be a real threat.
    Phil Foden is da troof. He'll save our midfield.

Manc Modric.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Hardly meaningless was it?
      Yes? Nobody gives a **** about friendly games or whatever this was meant to be..

This kid couldn't hit a barn door the past 2 major competitions

Thank God it's over and I can go back to watching Man Utd be ****

Comment

• Such great narrative for that Chelsea/Man U came.

Can Chelsea bury Jose or will he come back from the dead.

Should be good.

Man U look pony but you never know. They have a lot of very good players

Comment

• Kick Hazard, try and mark Jorginho out of the game.

I figure thats how Jose will play it.

Chelsea playing least like Chelsea but getting played like Chelsea.

Comment

• Reggae Girlz make it to their first World Cup.

Szef, did Poland make it?

JimRaynor
            -MEGA-
            ShoulderRoll

We seem to have luck when it is being hosted in France.

Comment

• Oh yeah, JimRaynor, suck yuh mother, battybwoy!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Reggae Girlz make it to their first World Cup.

We seem to have luck when it is being hosted in France.
                Reggae Girls are having a pre-tournament friendly against my clubs ladies team Nottingham Forest at the end of this month.

We got reggae singer Freddie Mcgregor performing at half time, and our Jamaican community will bring a small Jamaican themed carnival around the stadium. Should be a great atmosphere.

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/n...jamaica-match/

Normally a great time when the W.Indies cricket team come to town. West Indian and the Indian cricket fans around the city always bring a party when they play here.

Comment

• Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                  Reggae Girls are having a pre-tournament friendly against my clubs ladies team Nottingham Forest at the end of this month.

We got reggae singer Freddie Mcgregor performing at half time, and our Jamaican community will bring a small Jamaican themed carnival around the stadium. Should be a great atmosphere.

https://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/n...jamaica-match/

Normally a great time when the W.Indies cricket team come to town. West Indian and the Indian cricket fans around the city always bring a party when they play here.
                  I envy you, man. Enjoy it.

Comment

• Lol **** Pogba

Who's more unlikable? Him or Mourhino

Def toss up

Comment

• Hurt my hand on Barkley's goal.

I was completely okay losing that one. Would have deserved to lose if Chelsea had not tried so hard at the end.

Something with these players is they get so content with a 1 goal lead. They turned off at about 50 minutes and then came back to life at Giroud's introduction.

I'll take the point though. Dont understand Jose's 3 fingers either. Like if you really respect the club why keep doing lame schit like that?

Comment

Working...
                      X