No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Canelo Won Clearly, He Broke Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
    Andre negative as usual when it comes to GGG (and overall E EURO fighters), which I can understand, GGG get a lot of sympathy while Ward doesn't get it despite being a better, greater fighter.

I can smell jealousy by miles.

I don't know why people never get thrilled by Ward, he probably doesn't have that "it" factor, lacks charisma.
    No its cuz the media pushes for fakes like Triple L while you guppies bite the hook....LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      LMMFAO! You STILL stuck on stupid
      Who's the stupid one here? Who actually goes through every single post - HOURS LATER after everyone has pretty much moved on - and leaves a comment on every single post. You got too much time on your hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        Not sure how you break someone when you lost the championship rounds and were the only one visibly hurt in the fight but ward is entitled to his opinion.
        Another Triple L fan ^

Comment

• Originally posted by milkey1 View Post
          Ward showing his true colors and hate he has for the white male GGG
          Fact is 34 at press row had GGG winning 2 had Canelo winning and 11 had it a draw let that sink in
          Nelo beat the crap out of Triple L, let THAT sink in.

Comment

• Originally posted by milkey1 View Post
            I forgot to mention Crawford and Danny Jacobs also thought GGG won.
            Bud & Jacobs are signed to the devil & Jacobs time will be short after he wins the IBF.

Comment

• Imagine the definition of breaking a guy is arguably losing 4 of the last 5 rounds.

No bias in Wards statement whatsoever lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                Triple L has NO Legacy....LMMFAO!
                Triple g will always be loved by the boxing fans more than Andre ward will ever be. Even if ward gets to 100-0 he will never be loved like G has and admired. Always giving us foty candidates spectacular knockouts and clean fights unlike andre who people will always bring up his dodgy decision against kov and his dodgy tactics against kov in the rematch dont forget people will always prefer the style of golovkin of that of ward who has headbutted elbowed and open gloved his whole career. No matter what childish remarks like 'ohh triple L omg im so funny lmfao' you make it wont change the fact golovkin will always be loved than ward

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                  the fact that you're jerking off every night to a decision win over a 36 yr old when damn near 90% of press row had Canelo losing or a draw tells me all I need to know about your fan girl status. Now shut your fat burrito eating ass up.
                  Dude, Nelo handed Triple L's a*s to him LMMFAO!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                    Ward is a piece of s h i t boxer... was outboxed by kova in the first fight, and was eating jabs and losing a fight in the second untill he started his ball busting. Let that sink in...
                    Andre beat the soul out of kusher TWICE & Nelo beat the "Mexican Style" out of Triple L TWICE!!!! Let THAT sink in

Comment

• Didn't know you could break someone down, not stop them, and yet have that person finish stronger.

Comment

Working...
                      X