Prime Winky Wright vs GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Winky Wright vs GGG

Who wins this?

Winky Wright with his freakish strength that manhandles natural light heavy's in bernard hopkins and walked down big middleweights in Jermain Taylor with huge power also at 154 and a granite chin that he went on Ricardo Mayorga at Mosley. With a ATG jab. Cuts of the ring so quickly

or

Gennady Golovkin ATG jab. Huuuge power. 1 punch can put you to queer street. Granite chin. Walking down big middleweights in Murray and cuts of the ring so quickly.

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Who wins this?

Winky Wright with his freakish strength that manhandles natural light heavy's in bernard hopkins and walked down big middleweights in Jermain Taylor with huge power also at 154 and a granite chin that he went on Ricardo Mayorga at Mosley. With a ATG jab. Cuts of the ring so quickly

or

Gennady Golovkin ATG jab. Huuuge power. 1 punch can put you to queer street. Granite chin. Walking down big middleweights in Murray and cuts of the ring so quickly.
    Winky was a career 154lb fighter.

Smaller fighter with no pop.

Why match GGG with him?

Comment

No chance for winky. GGG type fighters are very rare. Like Haglar, they own the middleweight division for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
        No chance for winky. GGG type fighters are very rare. Like Haglar, they own the middleweight division for a very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Who wins this?

or

AHHAAHAHAHAHAHHA im laughing my ass off at the bold.

Comment

Winky had a short stint at middle and it was past his best years/prime. His most notable mw outing is probably TIto but that was in 2005. That version of winky loses to GGG no argument but if we're talking in a pure fantasy sense that Winkys prime skills were transferred to his mw career then I think he probably just gets a decision.

Comment

GGG ragdolls winky wright

Comment

GGG cracks that china.

Comment

and ive seen winky wright (or as i like to call him, winky s.h.i.t.e) cropping up a couple times on this site recently, had someone saying hed be too much for mayweather. Where this myth of wright being an elite fighter coming from, he lost and struggled to some real dog turd during his career,

Comment

I don't think Wright would last long against GGG. Too small. If we're going back in time what about steve collins v GGG. I'm not trying to say collins would beat him but that would be one hell of a war and probably goes to the cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X