• Show
Clear All

buddy boy

lol

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Where in this thread?

And no PM.
      Idk buddy boy. On the first page somewhere.

And why would I laugh at you in private when laughing at you in public is so much more rewarding.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Idk buddy boy. On the first page somewhere.

And why would I laugh at you in private when laughing at you in public is so much more rewarding.
        Buddy boy is scared to PM? Why, buddy boy? Am I scary?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          Buddy boy is scared to PM? Why, buddy boy? Am I scary?
          Nah man you're hilarious. I don't think you're scary at all buddy boy.

Comment

You're a confirmed b*tch, buddy boy.

Comment

And a spammer.

Comment

Nothing divisive or racist about Get Out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  This is a rare moment- when I see a chick with a kid and wonder if she's single...

Comment

Didn't see it looks kinda boring , this year nominated films are kind of weak my top 2 would be disaster artist and 3 Billboards neither is that special

Comment

I loved Get Out. Thought it was very well done. Tension throughout. Made the audience feel uncomfortable. Solid, believable acting. Even had the comical relief character in it.

Idk why it's hated on. All around, solid film. Some people might not like it, because it is a horror/thriller type of film, but that's right up my alley. Not like straight up high energy horror type stuff, but a slow burner and not everyone likes slow burners. Most people, well, younger people, expect high energy in your face type of stuff all the time, so they wouldn't like this.

This was well written and well acted. Very deserving of best picture imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X