Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai vs. Estrada Rematch Eyed For The Fall - Superfly 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sor Rungvisai vs. Estrada Rematch Eyed For The Fall - Superfly 3

Before a crowd of 7,827 at The Forum in Inglewood, California, Srisaket Sor Rungvisai retained his WBC super flyweight title with an exciting twelve round majority decision over Juan Francisco Estrada on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

we all know what happens when you mess with Sor rungvisai for the second time..ask chocolatito..you get knocked the fûck out!

Comment

Damn. Arum be like, “I miss HBO, Loeffler stealing my style.”

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        we all know what happens when you mess with Sor rungvisai for the second time..ask chocolatito..you get knocked the fûck out!
        if he could just beat these guys decisively the first time around we wouldn't need these rematches.

Comment

If they do it for the fall there's time for a lot of guys to have fights in the meantime and sort things out even further, hope some of the guys that may be on the outside looking in, like Cuadras, Chocolatito etc take tune-ups to try and look good and earn their way onto the next card

Comment

Originally posted by DON POWER View Post
            if he could just beat these guys decisively the first time around we wouldn't need these rematches.
            that's what you get when two world class fighters duke it out..pbc should take note and stop majorly filling their schedules with mismatches

Comment

Sor Rungvisai is a consistent puncher always on the attack firing punches.Estrada is a patient counter puncher waiting for openings.The rematch Sor Rungvisai wins again with activity workrate Estrada has to be more be aggressive lead and counter.

Comment

If this happens I hope Arroyo gets a good opponent. Nietes as well. That card didn't seem like it was going to be that good on paper but it was much better than i expected.

Comment

And they need to pay these little fuckers better.

Comment

Srisaket Sor proved that he is a word class boxer. Hope he beats Estrada again. Srisaket Sor vs Naoya Inowe would be very interesting! Two punchers!

Comment

Working...
                    X