Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man Rap songs today are real trash.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Man Rap songs today are real trash.

Other than some Eminem rap the rest are trash.

All I've heard in the lyrics are the N word, drugs, *******, a$$ and ****. What happened to this genre like where are the meaningful lyrics gone to?
    Last edited by Thraxox; 02-24-2018, 10:45 AM.

Disagree, I am a fan of today's rap scene. It's fresh and a break from the same typical beats and flow you heard in years past.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Disagree, I am a fan of today's rap scene. It's fresh and a break from the same typical beats and flow you heard in years past.

Maybe I'm just not searching hard enough because mainstream rap I'm hearing is complete a$$.

Comment

You're just old and the music isn't for you.

20 years from now people, teens from this era will be talking about how this era was the golden age of hip hop music.

Case in point: in the 90s, people said rap music was garbage compared to 80s rap. Now people idealize 90s rap and no one's gives a **** about 80s rap.

Comment

90's Hip Hop is the best.

Comment

You just too old man

Comment

rap song with sag pants very noise not music i am namibia very good song africa song.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

20 years from now people, teens from this era will be talking about how this era was the golden age of hip hop music.

Case in point: in the 90s, people said rap music was garbage compared to 80s rap. Now people idealize 90s rap and no one's gives a **** about 80s rap.
                I don't know man..

This is still a classic!

Comment

Kedrick Lamar, J Cole, ASAP Rocky, Dave East, Joey Bada$$, some Drake, Joyner Lucas, ect.

There are plenty of good hip hop artists out there.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post

That's true man, but I think we can definitely say that the 90's were the golden era for hip hop. Nobody really romanticizes the 80's or the 2000's but even the kids these days still bump and look up all the 90's rap music and catalog.

Gonna be hard to beat 2Pac, Biggie, Jay Z, Big Pun, Wu Tang, Bone Thugs, Ice Cube, Snoop, Dre, Nas, Scarface, Outkast. Rap peaked in the 90's.

Comment

Working...
                    X