Collapse
No announcement yet.

NRA Head, They “Hate Individual Freedom”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do believe it's ultimately a psychotic desire among the far left to control people they perceive as "rednecks" etc and these school shootings are merely a PR opportunity.

This is why every time you put forth a statistical argument showing the low correlation between guns/murders across the board you just get accused of "wanting kids to die". That's the behavior of people with an ulterior motive -- avoidance of the topic at hand, followed by strawman hyperbole.

More of you guys should consider becoming paying members of the NRA. They really have their act together and understand the way the groupthink leftist mob functions. They don't just sit around waiting to be the next victim, the next weekly "social justice" bull****. They fight back.
    Last edited by ////; 02-22-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      I do believe it's ultimately a psychotic desire among the far left to control people they perceive as "rednecks" etc and these school shootings are merely a PR opportunity.

This is why every time you put forth a statistical argument showing the low correlation between guns/murders across the board you just get accused of "wanting kids to die". That's the behavior of people with an ulterior motive -- avoidance of the topic at hand, followed by strawman hyperbole.

More of you guys should consider becoming paying members of the NRA. They really have their act together and understand the way the groupthink leftist mob functions. They don't just sit around waiting to be the next victim, the next weekly "social justice" bull****. They fight back.
      Drop the mic

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
        Facts don't matter because TS feels the government should be able to take certain freedoms away. And if you disagree with him and his ignorance you're on the wrong side.
        I'm on LaPierre's side, the NRA's Side.

Comment

Facts don't matter because TS feels the government should be able to take certain freedoms away. And if you disagree with him and his ignorance you're on the wrong side.
          Please don't put words in my mouth cuz you can't engage in a debate with someone.

And if your facts involve the average cat off the street having a weapon you could send a guy off to a military battle with & he's not THAT outdated or behind firepower-wise I question your version of "facts".

The average mfer off the street in the US shouldn't have access to those types of guns. Those types of guns shouldn't be sold to the public just cuz guns can be fun. I grew up with guns. I know plenty of people with guns. But these guns are being mishandled by too many people & its becoming a hazard to the masses.

This is f#cking lawn darts. Lawn darts were cool when I was coming up. But too many mfers got stabbed in the head so lawn darts had to go. If some safer version of lawn darts got made I'm sure kids are playing with those now. And maybe at some future date when through fingerprint technology or microchips that perhaps could make a gun not fireable in certain areas then fair play. Let every mfer on the block get that Jesse Ventura gun from Predator.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Please don't put words in my mouth cuz you can't engage in a debate with someone.

And if your facts involve the average cat off the street having a weapon you could send a guy off to a military battle with & he's not THAT outdated or behind firepower-wise I question your version of "facts".

The average mfer off the street in the US shouldn't have access to those types of guns. Those types of guns shouldn't be sold to the public just cuz guns can be fun. I grew up with guns. I know plenty of people with guns. But these guns are being mishandled by too many people & its becoming a hazard to the masses.

This is f#cking lawn darts. Lawn darts were cool when I was coming up. But too many mfers got stabbed in the head so lawn darts had to go. If some safer version of lawn darts got made I'm sure kids are playing with those now. And maybe at some future date when through fingerprint technology or microchips that perhaps could make a gun not fireable in certain areas then fair play. Let every mfer on the block get that Jesse Ventura gun from Predator.
            It's hard to debate folk who are so uneducated on the facts that they think their right when in reality they just don't know what they're talking about.

But I'll play along. Show me the military weapons that your average cat has on the streets?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                people hate to see innocent children being massacred. why cant the pro gun crowd understand this?
                You can be pro gun, and be saddened and angered about school shootings.

Got to laugh at the attempts at "gun shaming" that have been flying around here the last few days, be it by Nigel McBritbong, or smug progressive liberal.

Comment

It's hard to debate folk who are so uneducated on the facts that they think their right when in reality they just don't know what they're talking about.

But I'll play along. Show me the military weapons that your average cat has on the streets?
                  You calling me "uneducated" yet you can't read the post you just quoted. Come on man. You guys are so into projecting yourself as being better than others before you even engage in a adult discussion with someone you disagree with. Probably cuz you feel so inferior all day long I assume. Idk I'm no shrink, but you should go talk to someone about that either way cuz its counterproductive to a discussion & makes you seem childish & petty.

In theory you could take a bb gun into battle, but CLEARLY I didn't say anyone has a military weapon. I said weapons which aren't THAT far behind from military weapons.

If you can't read or understand the seemingly straight forward & simple concepts I'm breaking down for you just disengage right now cuz I have no desire to get into some name calling dumbness with you over some sh^t you can't discuss in a well meaning way.
                  Last edited by Eff Pandas; 02-22-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Its not about statistics. Its about the insanity that people with guns are entering schools & killing people. Okay x people die, but this is a dramatic experience for all. Kids & teachers & the community. You guys talking about stats don't understand this thing goes far deeper than stats.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      people hate to see innocent children being massacred. why cant the pro gun crowd understand this?

they refuse to recognize that the proliferation of guns in this country is the meaningful distinction between us and the rest of the civilized world that lends itself to gun violence.

they don't see a lack of gun control as a problem.

now, make no mistake, gun lobbyists know damn well that gun violence, especially of the mass killing variety, is predicated on access to guns. congress, too. those guys are not f#cking dumb! they're partisan and they are liars and selfish, but they're not stupid.

now, your average joe gunsmoke, who has fallen hook line and sinker for the dichotomy which has been created by the gun lobby, that guns are a part of the fabric of american democracy and liberty, is dumb. he's easily manipulated.

this is about money. always has been. the government in this tcountry spends trillions each year policing the world and setting up governments and military presence in parts of the world with oil, favorable economic territory, strategic military positions, etc. they have a real tie to the gun lobby and its actors within the industry. as i mentioned previously, 88% of all republicans in congress received monies from the NRA-ILA.

the NRA is the most influential lobbying body in congress. just let that sink in for a minute. i live in a country where legislators are more heavily influenced, and in most cases literally on the payroll, of a pro gun lobby.

that is completely insane. luckily i am seeing the generation younger than myself become mostly ****genous on the issue. i'm 30. lots of my friends own guns. and i frequently have to lay the wood in regards to debates on gun control because these guys are so heavily influenced by this idea that gun ownership is patriotic, productive, safe, and fun. i would argue that it is only fun.

from what i gather they're hellishly fun to shoot, and that's playing a big part in all of this.

i'd like to see an outright federal ban on assault weapons involving prison time, restrictions on handguns, concealed carry.

shotguns and single shot rifles are a part of the american way of life in the country, and not practical for mass killings, carrying around while you're gangbanging, etc. i'd like to see some common sense regulation for them, state by state, but they should be accessible. i'd own one if i lived furhter out in the country than i do for moose and bears. i don't f#ck with moose, they're unpredictable and genuinely enormous.
                      Last edited by New England; 02-22-2018, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X