Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hottest chick you banged, age, how?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had sex with a 9 year old girl when I was over 60 years old...

-Muhammad the pedofalseprophet-

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      And in return, I banged Baya's mom. Check out this gem, a 10.

His mom is a freak in the sheets. Them Puerto Ricans, when they say they can take a knee, they can get down on their fucking knees like a champ.
      you best take that picture of mami down if you don't want a prollem.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Go see my previous posts. I have mentioned this before a few times.

I'm just rich or you're not. $200 is too much money for you, broke @ss mfer. Some men buy their girl condominium or cars or jewelries.
        dude, fuk your previous posts

i hope to be as established as you one day.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          I was 30, she was 29 - on a scale of 1 to 10, she was an 11...:

She BROKE the SCALE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post

She BROKE the SCALE!!!
            Yes, in more ways than one...

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
              death_adders dad. it was during the bazooka limon vs baozooka gomez fight. he was with all his friends talking madd slick to me the entire night. anyway he got braver as the fight went on and so i just up and smacked him in the face in front of the room, put him in a full nelson and took him and had my way with him upstairs. i literally just slapped him once and it voided him of all heterosexuality .. although he did take it like a mexican warrior, the fukn stud.

now, i know that you're asking about hottest chick i banged, but adder's dad, you've gotta see this guy ... he's like a mexican brad pitt and a mexican brad pitt is better than any 5 i've ever banged.
              Hahahahahahaha

Comment

We both came in for a job interview at the same time. Right off the bat she was the most beautiful person I ever seen. Being in the same room with her, I could't think straight..

When she looked at me in the eyes or talked to me, my eyes would get cloudy, I couldn't breathe or remember my name.

She didn't have a car and I did so one day after work she asked me for a ride.. after having a mini heart attack and an existential crisis I said ok and we started talking. That first ever drive to her house, i swear the sky turned to a different color.. i was looking around me and it was like i was seeing the world for the first time... everything seemed different.

She had such laidback and smooth aura.. her voice was like butter dripping in my ears...

We got closer and closer from working together and from me giving her a ride everyday. And I finally asked her to hang out with me.

I think i made a thread about it here actually looool. I brought her to the park and you guys made fun of me and said what are you 12? Who the **** brings a girl to a park....

But that's where it happened... we were sitting on a bench... with a cool autumn wind and i put my arm around hers... and she let me.....

I started feeling her hips and her butt... and she let me.... and so I kissed her for the first time and I swear i almost prematurely ejaculated.

I asked if she wanted to chill at my place and she said let's go.

All I had at the time was an uncovered mattress on the floor, but as soon as i opened the door neither of us cared and I just went at her, losing myself in the moment.

I lasted about 30 seconds but we got high after that and that was when i really put in work, the rest of the details are for me lol

Comment

in a bathroom, big azz latina.. coke was everywhere... i put a bit my kok head...plowed her long time.... when i nutted... it was like shooting stucko outta my dong.... hurt like hell.. maybe like the bull head clap marines talk about.

shooting magum loads outta a pistol not made to shoot magnum loads.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                    Hahahahahahaha
                    that was good line by me.

Comment

Ugh, not that long ago in fact. Real pretty latina.. way better looking than any girl I've been with. Curvy but she works out a lot, so just the right amount of firm too. She was 24 and I'm 28.

I think my insecurity about losing a girl that fine eventually cost me that relationship. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X