Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Dirrell vs. Jose Uzcategui is Official For Wilder-Ortiz Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dirrell was knocked out by his uncle during a sparring session.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      It took PBC 3+ years but they seem to be understanding how to please the fans. this is the exact kind of card that we should see on WCB or SCB.

HWT title fight, showcase fight for one of the best PBC guys, and a grudge rematch with backstory to start the night off.
      It's been going from GOOD to GREAT since 1st Quarter 2017! Just think, Mikey Garcia is the week after!

Comment

I'll be in the building for this one, watching Dirrell get stomped out by Jose.

Comment

Any chance to watch the dirrels get beat on I'll be watching..

Comment

Hopefully Uzcategui doesn't knock him out early and punishes him until brutally KO'ing him late. Want to see this bum eviscerated for that crap his uncle pulled

Comment

Dirrel win's if he is in good condition shape. He gets tired and drops his hands. I have dirrel winning on cards(if he's on his game)

Comment

Nobody can complain this has a better card than most PPV events and the Main Event is a good ass fight

Comment

The Pink Elephant in the room.
                  Ok so Andres’ Uncle put a sucker punch on Uzs, chin. And tried to follow up! Lol. So if Andre is under the tutelage of Virgil, does his Unxle get to work the corner? Or is the suspension knoll and void? U know, back dated, like Furys’ UKAD RESULTS AND SUSPENSION? Help me I just touched on some fire and can’t figure it out on my own ��

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    I'll be in the building for this one, watching Dirrell get stomped out by Jose.
                    Be careful his entourage likes to attack the fans and sucker punching ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                      Dirrell is with Hunter now.
                      He Uncle turn himself in but that about it.
                      He's not with Virgil; Dirrell simply moved his camp from Florida to Hayward, no different than when Daniel Jacobs made the move out with his camp from Brooklyn

Comment

Working...
                      X